Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeresy1025 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Florida lease law
    If a tenet has been in default of her lease on several occasions and is now late with her rent, does the landlord have to accept? Landlord has already began three day notice
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
    With a history of late payments, they should be able to evict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Certificate Law in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

I have friend who claims he is not the father of his ex-girlfriends baby, she claims he is. Can she legally put his name on the birth certificate if he does not consent and is not present at the birth?

Lease Termination Question (NJ) - 3 Room-mates on Lease , 1 Is not sure of moving out [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We are three room-mates sharing a apartment and the lease expires Jan 31,2007. We got a notice to renew the lease last month and need to respond by the 21st of December (this month). Me and one of my other roomie wants to move out and the third roomie is still not sure of moving out. ...

Landlord blacks out points of law on lease [ 3 Answers ]

Is it legal for the landlord to block out the portion of the lease that deals with deposit receipts and holding the deposit in escrow and informing the renter how and where the money is held. If so does this have to be initialed by both signers?

Lease laws in Florida [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if a landlord can sue you if you terminate a lease because you are buying a home. I have lived in a privately owned home for 6 months and pre-paid my rent until December. I found a home that was discounted 60,000.00 and the builder is paying closing fee... great opportunity...

Question about Florida probate law [ 1 Answers ]

Here in Florida if a married couple who own a home in which only the wife is on the title deed , if the wife died would the estate go to probate or would the husband assume the ownership without going to probate.

View more questions Search