Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jag93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 02:14 AM
    Bump on penile shaft?
    It started as what looked like a pimple and I noticed it after I had shaved after not shaving for about a week. As I continued to shave it got bigger. Looks like a whitehead at the top but its rather large and it hurts a little when I touch it. I am sexually active but my girlfriend doesn't have anything. She had some signs of hpv but her doctor told her not to worry about it. I'm not sure what it could be and its worrying me and my girlfriend out, she won't have sex now because she is worried and it bums me out. Help please
    cr250r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 12:32 AM
    From what you described, I believe I have the same thing. And got it roughly about the same way you did, from shaving, it doesn't hurt or anything. Just curious, does yours have a somewhat of a small hard bump inside of it? Because when I first got mine, it showed up as a large pimple (or what I thought to be a pimple or ingrown hair) and after a week of inspecting it. The redness and little bit of swelling went away and now I can clearly feel a hard bump just under the skin. Kind of just though to myself that it was like a core of a pimple or something and tried skweezing it. Nothing happened other than a little bit of pain and redness. Followed by a layer of dry skin that fell of from the skin healing due to skweezing. I am going to the doctors in the next day or two. I hope they can figure out what it is. Ill be sure to come back to this question after I come back from the doctors with the results.
    jag93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Yeah that is basically what I'm dealing with
    tygtgbrb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 01:28 PM
    So what is it? What did the doc say? Coz I think m suffering the same problem..
    tygtgbrb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 01:29 PM
    So what is it? What did the doc say? Coz I think m suffering the same problem. Or is it just the summer? Causing boils all over the body?
    ddddafsdfasdd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Dude just pop it trust me I had it too then you eat the puss that comes out to make sure you don't get it again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Pimple on Penile Shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

Yet another worried teenager, I know. I'm 16, and worried about a new bump about midway along my penile shaft. It is white/clear, just like a pimple, and looks to have a very slight indent at the top, even though it extrudes outward from the skin. There is no pain, only a tiny bit when I squeezed...

17 yrs old, small red bump on penile shaft [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 17 years old and have a small red bump on my penile shaft about mid-way up and on the left side. Its sensitive to pressure but not touch. It is no larger than a cm wide, also it's not attached it feels like it's just under the skin (It may just be a pimple?), but I've read some other...

Found one hard small bump on penile shaft... [ 4 Answers ]

I am twenty-two years old. I have a girlfriend (long-distance), but we have not had intercourse in two months. I recently discovered a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It is hard and slightly red. I went two years without intercourse before I met my current girlfriend and have never had any...

Bumps on base of penile shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have had these small wart-like bumps on the base of the shaft of my penis for many years now (2 on left and 2 on right side). They have never bothered me or gotten worse, and I have had physicals where my doctor has just glanced at them, but hasn't said anything about them. I just figured they...

View more questions Search