Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bignick22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 02:15 PM
    My girlfriend keeps bailing on me to hang out with her friends
    All right so a couple nights ago my girlfriend and I had plans to hang out, nothing formal. About 2 hours before I was going to leave for her house she said she had made plans with her friend Kim and she was going to sleep over and it might be awkward if all three of us were there. I was a little annoyed, but it was no big deal. Later that night, she told me that her and Kim went to the movies with a big group of people, and I was pretty upset, I understand if she wants to hang out with her friend, but why couldn't she bring me along if it was a big group? I was pretty upset, but I got over it. THEN I found out in addition to having Kim sleep over their guy friend also slept over and I was completely outraged. She ditched me on the pretense it would be awkward with all three of us, then hung out with a group of people AND had a guy sleep over. I was furious and when I asked her she said she didn't invite me because her friends (who I've never met) told her they didn't want me to come. Eventually we got tired of fighting and got over it. Then, less than a week later, I was planning on going to her soccer game (one of the few, if not the only, opportunities I had to see her play) and two days before the game she told me I shouldn't come because her friends were going to be there.
    Let me explain something's, I'm not at all nervous she's cheating on me, and although I was upset she had a guy sleep over just because of the principal of it I was mainly upset because she had ditched me.
    Am I completely ridiculous for getting mad?
    I'm not really sure what to do, I'm sick of being bailed on and I feel like she's embarrassed of me. I want her to have friends, but its not OK for her to bail on our plans to go hang out with them, is it?
    ddmayo5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Dude I'm in the same in boat, and no you're not wrong. That's all I have to say. Es will say they love you, then with your mind and heart. The heart always hurts the worst, but as a man you either have to deal with it or move the on. I am currently just dealing with it, I don't know what you want to do though.
    Messedupbabe Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2012, 01:01 PM
    If I did that to my boyfriend, hed be furious. Honestly, I wouldn't take that. Im a girl, but I would never have the heart to do that. If I were you, id rethink your situation. The only reason she wouldn't want you there is a. She's getting a rebound. b. she's talking . Why else wouldn't her friends like you. Just saying...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I ask an ex girlfriend to hang out again? [ 13 Answers ]

I'll summarize my situation and say that my ex and I were going out for over a year from freshman to sophomore year in high school and she dumped me about 10 months ago. The breakup was almost completely my fault, and I have made sincere apologies to her many times. Anyway, about 6 and a half...

Going to hang out with a married girl as friends OK? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this girl who is from the same country as me at a bar, along with her new husband. We were very excited to meet each other and to get a chance to speak our home language, so she told me to write down her phone number and call her. That happened in front of her husband with him watching. We...

Do you allow your 14yrs old girl hang out with her friends at the mall? [ 11 Answers ]

I just don't understand teenage nowadays. My step daughter told my hubby that her friends hang out at the mall every other 2 weeks and she want to hang out with them. She said one of the friends' mom will be there with them. My hubby just dropped her off at the mall. She doesn't want her dad to be...

Is it OK for my boyfriend to hang out with his female friends? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend likes to hang out with his female friends and I don't like that. I myself have stopped hanging out with my male friends. I haven't mentioned to him that it makes me uncomfortable when he goes out with his female friends. In my point of view it is not healthy because through time his...

Why does my boyfriend like to hang with female friends without me? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now. I am 24 and he is 25. I met him online on a dating site and things have been great. The only problem I seem to have is every so often he wants to hang out with a female friend or so and tells me if he goes he's going alone. This has yet to...

View more questions Search