Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomray Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Find a film
    Sci-fi movie, 2 people go into the future and are shot at, they than end up going back and than find themselves back in the future where they were so they can change minutes before shooting this goes on like this, I think these men are trying to blow up a building football arena something like that, but the people who go into the future tries to stop them. Its 80's maybe early 90's, sorry that's all I can remember. Hope it helps but understand if not. Not much to go on

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a name of a film? [ 3 Answers ]

I saw parts of this film in the mid 90's. It was some kind of thriller of these two kids (brother & sister) who's parents had been murdered in their home. The son doesn't speak, and the police can't find out who killed the parents. There was this weird scene where it's night time and the son...

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Find the name of a film [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a man who is waiting for his christmas bonus so he can buy his family a pool

Trying to find the name of a film [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a film its wear people are washed up on a beach naked on another planet and there souls are reborn they are various people from different parts of history mostly from earth history like from roman times to present day sci film I think hope you can help

Can you find or name that film [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, Can anyone help with the title of a film I recently watched? The film begins with two college students (boy/girl) meeting at a college ball/dance. The girl is a the lead singer in a rock band. The two become a couple and go on a road trip across America. However, the girl has a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.