Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topcop12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Prescribed meds and drug tests
    I amTaking Meloxicam will this show up on employer drug test(usd)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2012, 03:56 PM
    It may, it depends on what drug pannel they are doing.

But it does not matter, since it is prescribed so you can take this drug.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Meloxicam is classed as NSAID and therefore isn't directly tested for. However, the NSAID class of drugs, ex. Advil, Aleve, Ibuprofen, etc have been known to cross-react with THC drug panels see also LabMedicine, pp. 359-60.
    stephen1942 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Yes everything shows up. My suggestion is inform person taking the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some drug tests show a trace of a drug that was Not used? [ 0 Answers ]

My PO said there was a trace of a "drug" in my screen and I don't understand how that can be when I did NOT use?

Would I get drug tests performed when I'm on probation for non-drug related charges? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm will be on probation for 6 months, I am getting charged with a gross misdemeter for tampering with a vehicle and a gross misdemeter for possession of stolen property. How often would I get tested? How soon after I get put on probation will I get tested? Will I even get tested for those charges?

Prescribed Lortab 7.5 but having an airline dot/faa drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I am scheduled to have lapriscopic surgery to repair a hiatal hernia and prevent acid reflux. The doctor has presribed lortab 7.5 for post op pain. I am in the process of changing jobs from one airline to another airline. The new airline I will be working for is going to be sending me for a...

Prescribed meds [ 3 Answers ]

HI I have been taking xannax for years and I got pregnant and quit... well I had a really bad experience about 3 days ago and took a half of 1 mg pill.. now I am very concerned about how long this will stay in mine and the baby's system, from all the dcf horror storys I've been hearing. I know I...

View more questions Search