Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ponycow207 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 08:35 PM
    I hate the way I look!
    I just recently noticed how ugly my ears and nose are! I never realized it before! My nose has a huge bump (I look like a troll but no one notices because I wear glasses) and my ears go out, like they pop out! I feel like I look like dumbo! What can I do to hide it or feel more confident?
    xxMarinesoulxx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 02:12 AM
    We are our own worst critic. I just posted a question pouring my heart out about how much I hate myself. We must embrace what we are given because in this crazy, mad world, we force ourselves to believe that the standard of beauty is Jessica Simpson. It isn't. A real woman is you, me, my mother, my sister, my friends. Those are real women. And it is those things that you hate that make you so, so beautiful.
    JLOVE1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Wearing your hair down in big curls will help hide your ears , & contour your nose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I hate myself [ 2 Answers ]

I'll be sixteen in 6 days and 13 minutes. And I'm just drreading the day I don't want to be 16 I don't want to I don't want to, someone make it stop!! I'm going crazy I hate myself so much. I think about it and it's the only words revolving around in my head. Feeling good is so far out of the...

Does she really hate me? [ 3 Answers ]

So, I like this girl for like two months, and I was making real progress. We hung out allot, and not in the way friends do, she laughed at my lame jokes, I laughed at hers, everything was great. Then, on a Friday, we plan on going to the movies along with some friends. 2 hours later, she calls...

View more questions Search