missvinny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Marriage that 16
    I'm 16 and have a baby can I married my 23 year old babyfather
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Where u from?
    Some places legal age is 16 while some 18!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage [ 6 Answers ]

I found out soon after my husband and I had a baby that he was intimately talking with one of his ex's basically telling her that he wished she had his baby instead of me and also leading her to believe that he was going to leave me for her. He also had contacted another ex saying that he loved...

My marriage [ 13 Answers ]

I am new to this. Ive never come on line to ask for advice, but I feel I have no where else to go. A brief summary. My husband and I have been married for 4 years now. We dated for another 3 years before we got married. Im 29 and he is 31. All started nice and sweet, I mean sometimes its still...

Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How does the Catholic church view marriage between a Catholic and Baptist? Thank you for your response to my question yesterday.

Marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 16 and my boyfriend is 21, we have been together for 1 year. He is Asian and has recently experienced certain difficulties that have led to the involvement of the immigration department. He may be deported. We both agree that the only way that he will be able to stay in or return to this...

View more questions Search