Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Classy8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 12:12 PM
    My boyfriend is talking to his ex (again). I'm paranoid.
    My boyfriend has cheated on me with his ex girlfriend before, I forgave and took him back. 4 months later they start talking and as day's go by they keep getting closer and closer, I confronted him about it and say's that's his business and I shouldn't worry about it. Every time he gets a call, or text, he flip's his phone all the way to the other side, so I won't see. This is really bothering me and I'm scared to get cheated on again.

My boyfriend an I been together for over a year now. He's cheated on me with his ex before and after a few weeks I forgave him and took him back. After everything I gave him permission to keep talking to her as friend's but to let me know what's going on with them.

He's been over her house a couple time's without telling me and when I ask him why he went he says because he needed money and she was going to let him borrow some.

Should I trust him? He's lied to me a lot before so I don't know what to do. I'm scared he will cheat on me again. Is this relationship even worth fighting for?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 03:12 PM
    You are asking if you should trust a lying cheater who is still seeing his ex, WITH your permission of course, and as a friend, of course.

Hell NO! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME! If you lose this lying cheater, you gain a lot of freedom, and peace of mind. So its not worth staying with him at all.
    Classy8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Omg your right. What the hell am I thinking? I must be out of my mind. Thank you this really helped, I don't know how I would even ask that. I guess it's true when they say "love is blind" but then again obviously he doesn't love me if he keep's on talking to her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Obviously!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overly Jealous and Paranoid Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I've got a situation on my hands and would love some feedback (in fact, I'm in desperate need of it right now!) My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 1.5 years, and we also live together. Toward the beginning of our relationship, I made a stupid decision: I had a coffee...

My boyfriend isn't talking to me? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been going out with this guy about 10months we were all sparks from the beginning always talkd everyday and so on but in the past few months it started changing we talked less because he is always busy, commitments as he is Mormon and we get into little fights about the same thing over and...

Is my boyfriend treating me right or am I paranoid? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my guy for over a year, I love him and I'm always telling him and trying my best to show him. I'm always thinking about him and doing all little things I can just to surprise him or make him feel good. The thing is he doent do anything like that for me, I wonder if he thinks about me...

Is my boyfriend gay or am I being paranoid? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I have been with my boyfriend for just over a year and I love him so much we do have a great time together, however until I met him at age 18 (he is 18 also) he had never taken part in any physical activity including masturbation as he had a very sheltered childhood. Things such as hand jobs and...

What is it should I do when you boyfriend is not talking to you anymore [ 7 Answers ]

... ok so my boyfriend and I haven't been dating very long and it started at a very rocky start, when I had an unorthodox emotional outburst when I thought I was going to lose him. Now he forgives me for it all and says that he still wants to be with me and stuff like that, but the thing is he...

View more questions Search