Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilstar82611 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Me and my girlfriend of 6 years has lost it I think
    Me and my girlfriend of 6 years has been going back to back at each other. She has cheated on me. 1st time like 6 months after we had our son, and I told her I would forget about it, and get over it. But we been fighting a lot. She lives 560 miles from me, and I travel every month to come see her, and my son. But lately we've been fighting about **** that happened in the past we been going back and forth.

Two nights ago, I ask her why don't we have sex, or why you are not in to me like you was before. She said she's tired of fighting, and that's what messing up our sex life and the ways she act toward me.

We took a drive together, and I had ask her when you had sex with the other guy did you get a rush from it, she was like yeah, I did. So I ask do you even get a rush from us? She like said, sex feel like a work out that's why we don't vibe. We try breaking up but she start crying, and said she want to be with me, and no one else and truthfully, I'm only 21, and she's 24, and I know what I want, and its her, but I don't know how to fix this. We have a 2 year old son together.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Sadly guy you have to figure out how to talk, and not argue, and be there for her. Maybe the problem is the distance and you have to find a way to be in the same place, and on the same page.

560 miles between you, and a monthly visit, just doesn't cut it. So how long will you be apart?
    lilstar82611 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 02:24 PM
    I was planing to move there but after cheating I just lost it because if I move I would be moving away from a lot my family meaning my mother and brother and sis and father when she got everything where she is so it would be a hard move for me before it wasn't because there was no cheating or fighting but I've been talking and its like she's hear me and hear the pain that I'm leting off but she just don't care like it's a blank look but its preety fun because when she cheated she was sooo on me and was telling me love you like no to morrow now afther a year or 2 just that blank look

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years together and now I've lost her, what do I do? [ 7 Answers ]

My partner and I have split after 6 years together. We love each other still, but circumstances have got on top of us. J was always more ready than I was to move forward with our relationship. When we met I was still living at home while she was at uni in my town. We fell out after she'd been...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Lost still after 3 years [ 5 Answers ]

I separated with my wife about three years ago, and we both went our separate ways, to come back to each other a little more then a year ago, things started to seem as we were in the right direction, then I got laid off from work, which I was gone 4 days out of the week. It seemed like we had more...

25 years lost [ 12 Answers ]

My husband of 25 years left me 7 months ago because I have a long term chronic illness which he said of ( I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE VEGITATING WITH YOU) he said I became impossible to get through too, we have three grown kids from 30yrs to 22yrs and the two oldest have taken on...

View more questions Search