Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiebre35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Install wire mold in apartments in the Bronx New York
    I want to install wire mold in my apartment. Can I use wire mold yes or no?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
    To start with... who is doing the work (a licensed electrician?) and what has your landlord said? (the property owner has ultimate authority even if its legal) What are you putting in it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 11:23 AM
    If you have the owners permission it appears to be allowed on exposed surfaces. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dob/download...dment_list.pdf
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiebre35 View Post
    I want to install wire mold in my apartment. Can I use wire mold yes or no?
    You can't, but a NYC licensed electrician can.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace York Tstat with Honeywell - T wire? [ 11 Answers ]

I have seen many Tstat questions but couldn't find any relating to the T wire. I currently have a heating AC unit (York) that is a heat pump with Tstat number 2TH11704024. I tried replacing the York with a Honeywell RTH7400 5-1-1 programmable thermostat. Thinking I had checked all the wires I...

How much does it cost to install vinyl siding in New York [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost to install vinyl siding per square 10ftx10ft in New York state

Real Estate law in regard to Tenant issues in New York City(Bronx) [ 1 Answers ]

I live with the mother of my 4 children, The oldest is 18 yrs.then 17 and 13 and 14. The 2 youngest are on Social Security (SSI).The mother's name has never been on the lease or any utilites .the 4 children have the mother's last name , Because my last name was never on the birth certificets. I...

York A/C Purple Wire [ 2 Answers ]

Just got around to doing my yearly "spring" cleaning on the A/C compressor outside, where I take the top off and lightly hose down the coils from the inside to wash out any dirt. I put the top back on, started everything back up, and the fan on top was moving very slowly. I pulled the side off...

View more questions Search