Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paragjain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 09:41 AM
    LED or LCD screen which one is better if damage due to mishandling is concerned?
    I want to buy laptop for my brother but he do not handle things with care , so which one will be better LED or LCD screen?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
    If he is heavy handed then a laptop may not be the right thing to consider.

They are toughened machines, by the screen is still the most fragile part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Gateway mt3419 ultra bright wide screen lcd screen flickers? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. My screen flickers and goes black. What can I do?

Difference between LCD and LED [ 1 Answers ]

What's the difference between LCD and LED TVs

LCD, TFT LCD, oled, touch screen [ 0 Answers ]

Im in need of knowing the technology behind a simple LCD. I do know that LCD uses something like "nematic liquid" stuff (twisted nematic, IPS, AFFS) like this in displaying pictures, but Wikipedia doesn't seems to have explained in details. Can someone explain how does the science behind the...

Blank screen down center of screen on lcd TV. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Wharfedale lcd1710af TV. When it is switched on a large blank line appears right down the middle of the TV. The sound and the picture are fine apart from this big blank line. Any ideas please?

View more questions Search