Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eclipse1220 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2012, 01:19 PM
    I am not arrogant, if I was I wouldn't have come here for help. I get enough age "advice" in real life, and from my own parents, so I do not need anymore. If you guys are going to give it regardless, at least please keep giving advice that will actually answer my question in the first place. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Your answer, no you can't, there is no marriage by God unless you have a marriage license. In fact any pastor who would even consider it ( a blessing) could be sued by your mom and perhaps even criminal charges brought depending on your area.

So your only answer is.
    Repent, stop having sex and grow up.
    Eclipse1220 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Thank you for the straight up answer, Fr_Chuck. Does nobody have bible verses to back up any of this, though? I would really like it if anyone could give me a few possibly?
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse1220 View Post
    Thank you for the straight up answer, Fr_Chuck. Does nobody have bible verses to back up any of this, though? I would really like it if anyone could give me a few possibly?
    There aren't any. Genesis 3 indicates that sex makes the two "one flesh" and Jesus said in Matthew 5-7, the "Sermon on the Mount," that looking at someone lustfully constitutes adultery in the heart. Beyond that, marriage rules are purely cultural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of an Apostolic Pantecostal God Fearing girl for marriage [ 7 Answers ]

I am 29 years old Apostolic Pantecostal man from Pakistan. I want to marry a God fearing apostolic girl. Can any one help in this regard. God bless you all.

Must marriage be Legal to be blessed by God. [ 9 Answers ]

I am in California, and go to a First Baptist Church. I was married to a man who was killed in the line of duty in Iraq. I have a son and daughter by him. I am engaged to a man who is divorced and we share a daughter with each other. We had our daughter before we entered our church. Now we...

A real marriage recognized by GOD [ 7 Answers ]

Who will marry people without the marriage certificate that is an actual preacher with the authority of GOD to marry people. I want to marry my girlfriend but I don't want her to marry my debt and have her wages garnished because of the debt I incured before I ever met her. I don't think that would...

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

View more questions Search