Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebsters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 05:03 AM
    Does my man at least want me back?
    I miss him so much he broke up with me saying I'm too childish. He can't take me anymore but I really think he's being immature and mean. I pissed him off 3 times he claims he can't take me anymore but I don't know it seems like he has deeper issues because I really do think I was a good girlfriend. He loves me but he just doesn't want to be with me
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 06:10 PM
    Then leave him alone and get someone that feels the same as you do, and WANTS to be with you and put up with your crap.

He no longer does.
    loplop Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Sounds like you and him need to take a break from each other, just for a short time,
    Maybe both of you develop and mature and finally get back together if its meant to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get a man back? [ 63 Answers ]

I was with a man for about 4-5 months. He said I was what he wanted and he is for me. He said he didn't have feelings for me and thinks we should just be friends. Well I am trying to be a great friend, but its hard since I fell for him. My friends say to try and get him back. Does that work? I...

I'm a dumb man who wants her back [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I love the honesty given on the site so I thought id post up my problem. My girlfriend and I have been together for the best part of 3 years and of course I took her for granted. She warns me a few times that the relationship is all about me but I don't see where she's coming from (until now...

How to get by man back [ 4 Answers ]

OK hi my name is julie I have thiss boyfriend bill.ok sense our first date we have been on and off because he realized he's still in love w his ex girl:( .I know he loves me and I want to be with him the rest of my life but, what can I do to get him to stop thinking about her so we can be happy?

How to get my man back? [ 6 Answers ]

Shame! I just had an ovarian cyst surgery and it was my boyfriend pays off all my hospital bills. But before I am fully recovered he was sending me e-mail that he doesn't feel good about us and he wants to go on his way no matter how much it will going to hurt me because he can't no longer live...

Get my man back [ 2 Answers ]

What to say or do to get your boyfriend back? After arguing with him about a text message from a girl saying that I thinking of you n when I confrounted him he refused to tell me and got mad and snaped his phone and did want anything to do with me and started to cry a little :(

View more questions Search