Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gillete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 08:08 AM
    Query regarding financial documents for F1 Visa
    I intend to appear for an F1 Visa interview in a few weeks. I need advise regarding financial documents. My father don't possess sufficient funds for my studies(Currently his account is almost empty). I have borrowed money from my friends and deposited all that in my own bank account which I initiated one month ago. Certainly, there will be huge transanctions in my account. Also please note that I am employed currently for the last 3 years. I also transferred my personal savings(that constitutes 20% of the total amount). Please guide me how can I justify these transactions. Will it be right way to prepare my financial documents.

My father is a lawyer. Can I tell them that my father has allocated this amount for me? Will it work?

Check out some similar questions!

Came to US on fake documents on H1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

If a person comes on a fake documents to US on H1 Visa, where do we have to report about that person anonymously. He is working here where he/his skills do no tmatch his resumae. Please send me the correct information where I can report about that person and what information do I need to...

What are the documents I would need to get my f1 visa stamped [ 1 Answers ]

I have changed my status from H4 to F1( It has been approved) , I have finished two semesters and now I am travelling to india in my break and I need to get my F1 visa stamped in india to return back. I want to know what are the documents I require for this and do I book my visa slot as a regular...

Documents for depentend visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi what are the documents I should submit to uk for student depentend visa

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.