Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjuarez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Shoulder pain
    I woke up yesterday with extreme shoulder pain. It hurts to lift my arm up and shoots down to my elbows. I feel a bump on my shoulder. I put shoulder cream but it doesn't seem to help. What is it and how to cure at home. Should I see a dr.
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Dec 28, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Did you lift anything heavy the day before?
    Since it shoots down to the elbow there might be some nerve damage involved. I would go see a doctor
    kjuarez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 12:01 PM
    No I just woke up with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain, [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so, a few weeks ago I woke up, and my right shoulder was all kinds of messed up. I thought it was some muscle strain or something that would go away, but I am now convinced it might be a torn rotator cuff or something. It hurts from my shoulder blade to around the top of my arm. Anyone want to...

Pain in right shoulder [ 1 Answers ]

The pain in my shoulder occurred when I was laying on my right side and trying to get out of bed. When I turned to straighten out, the pain just came out of nowhere and my right shoulder hurt like heck! I could not get up. I had to scoot my body to the foot of the bed to get up. It hurt so much...

Shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am having shooting pain down my biceps and I feel like its coming from my shoulder, what could it be?

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 75 years old female. I have started to feel a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade. What should I use for treatment. Thank you.

View more questions Search