Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drogers01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Yellow discharges
    I would like to know, what does a yellow discharge mean?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Feb 12, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I've heard that yellowish-greenish discharge can be a sign of an infection you should probably get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Discharges [ 1 Answers ]

Do women who smoke pot and just started using cocaine discharge or secrete from the vagina?

Yellow tipping [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me what yellow tipping means?

Sewer odor from kitchen sink when washing machine discharges [ 1 Answers ]

Here goes... When the washing machine discharges water, I get a strong sewer smell from the kitchen sink. 1. Washing machine is located in the basement and empties into a utility sink. 2. Both kitchen sink drain and utility sink drain enter into the same cast iron pipe located in the concrete...

Bubble in Toilet when washer discharges [ 5 Answers ]

I recently updated a bathroom in our house and have now noticed a few drain problems. It started at the beginning of the week, about 2 days after I finished the toilet and sink installation. There never was a vent on this side of the house, and it is about 75 feet away from the main bathroom that...

View more questions Search