Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batmann123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2011, 01:29 AM
    I founded a black spider outside?
    The spider is medium size I don't know what to do with it? It been like 20 days and I have the spider in a little box.
    I don't want the spider to die, please tell me what to do, because outside it's very cold. I don't know how to fee it? please answer me back asap!
    hthjjhj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 12:30 PM

If its really a big spuider I would get it to a pet shop or I would take it to a park and let it go in the trees
    sbucf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 10:00 AM
    If you found the spider outside, it should be fine outside in its natural environment. I suggest letting it free. The pet shops aren't going to take it unless it's a particular breed that's sellable, like a tarantula. Taking it to a park is a nice idea. Just let it go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind on spider has a orange or red body and black legs? [ 0 Answers ]

It is a orange or reddish color body and black legs. Very small.

I saw a spider, the color was black with orange legs what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

The spider was about the size of a nickel, and the legs wasn't the bright of an orange, all I want too know is what is it and is it poisonous?

Unknown Small Black Spider [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! I have a very small 1/4 inch (minus legs) black spider. I have seen these before in my garage, and the one in the pict is in my kitchen sink. Without the flash from my camera the legs are black. Also, I live in central Oklahoma. I think it is too dark to be a wolf spider, ...

Small black spider yellow stripes & spots? [ 2 Answers ]

I found this strange little spider in my kitchen today it has a very dark body, with 3 yellow horizontal stripes, and 2 yellow spots on its head. Its about 5-6mm long. Can anyone identify it for me please?

10 legged black spider not a camel spider [ 5 Answers ]

I came across this thing on my side walk it moves slowly is about an inch in length I've never seen a 10 legged spider so I took pictures and tried looking it up with no luck, it is not a camel spider I know that for sure. Also you can see from the pictures I'm not mistaking the 2 extra legs for...

View more questions Search