Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackhenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 08:45 PM
    Allowed to live in a trailer on my property
    I allowed a couple, who I thought were friends and are now just intolerable, to stay in a extra trailer on my property. They stay here rent free and I pay the electric bill. But they have overstayed their welcome. I would like them to leave. Which I have told them. Their response is that I will have to go through a eviction process. What can I do to get them to move?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 09:42 PM
    They are right, you have to go though the eviction process.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2011, 04:30 AM
    Once they establish residence, then they become tenants just as if they had a lease. Since there was no requirement for payment, you have to go through the full eviction process for a month to month tenant.

ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. If you give us that we can be more detailed about the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you let a family member live in your trailer how do you go about evecting them? [ 2 Answers ]

If son ownes a mobile home but verbly gives to mother to live in. Now sister has moved in and she is telling their mother that she has to move out. Nothing has been heard from the son. Can the daughter evict mother out? This has all been done verbly. Who can evict the mother? How much time should...

I live in a joint family is it allowed in islam [ 3 Answers ]

I am a british muslim citizen I am married in pakistan so I live here with my husband and his family I have no privacy and always have to the take the permission of my mother in law or father in law to go out to buy things that are necessary for me my husband is lokking for a job however I am a...

Am I allowed to live with a friend at age 16? [ 5 Answers ]

I will be 16 in feb of 2010, and I do not feel safe at home because my father physically abuses me. Since I was 8 yrs old, we have had Child Protective Services cases open again and again. The last time he hit me, he ended up beating me, kicking me, stomping on my face, and throwing me around like...

Trailer Foreclosed but on private property [ 2 Answers ]

My mother had a trailer on my property. She went through a divorce and had to file for bankruptcy. The trailer has been foreclosed on and I was wondering what were my rights as property owner. Can I charge storage? Do they not at least owe me lot rent? Are they responsible for property damages when...

View more questions Search