Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shas08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 11:27 PM
    Could my girlfriend possibly be pregnant?
    Me and my girl friend had sex on aug 27th.
    On 29th Aug I gave her Unwanted72 (contraceptive pill).
    On 10th Sep she got her periods.
    But from Sep 10 to till date she didn't got her next period.
    Is she pregnant by any chance
    Tarajio Posts: 19, Reputation: -6

Dec 25, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Could be !
    But still unsure.
    Have her take a test.. if it shows positive, she will need to go to a doctor to comfirm it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend moving out/possibly breaking up [ 14 Answers ]

All right, here's the issue in full. I moved out of state to be with this girl after a difficult long distance relationship. Moving from my parents house, I moved in with her, her dad, and her step-mom. Within two months, I had a full time job through her father and an apartment full of...

Girlfriend possibly leaving country, I don't know what to do. [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together since November of last year. I started dating her when she was 16 (she is now 18) but we ended the relationship because she was leaving to Colorado (I am in Texas) and I didn't want a long distance relationship. When she left I found someone else and was happy...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Dealing with an ex boyfriend and possibly his new girlfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm kind of new here but I need advice desperately! My ex boyfriend and me are friends with the same group of friends but because of work he's living on the other side of the country. We did the long distance relationship but it didn't work out in the end. I still miss him and...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search