Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SusanSings Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Title and Author of this poem?
    I read a poem years ago in a magazine, and kept the clipping forever. Now it's gone and I'd like to find the poem again. It uses ships and sailing to say the best relationships are the ones where we have "learned to sail each other seas". Any ideas? Thanks!
    Love159 Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Dec 23, 2011, 10:51 AM
    Go to poem finder.com and search up what you know of the poem
    SusanSings Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 02:53 PM
    The site is actually "poemhunter", and even with 14 key words in my search criteria, it returned 912 results. An impossible number to troll through. Thanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the title and author of a certain poem to which I have certain words.. [ 0 Answers ]

If all life's disappointments together were side by side, they'd mount up like a river, like a great and rolling tide... winds of life blow against you and your branches bow and bend...

How do I find the title and author of a certain poem to which I have certain words.. [ 0 Answers ]

If all life's disappointments together were side by side, they'd mount up like a river, like a great and rolling tide... winds of life blow against you and your branches bow and bend...

Help me find title and author for poem with first line: Slippery sleek he swims th [ 0 Answers ]

Who wrote this poem: Slippery sleek he swims the swells, Whiskers waving over wavering wells Swimming slow or fast diving free, lazy summer sleeper leaves The sand for swift fish hunting in the liquid sea.

Poem title and author? [ 4 Answers ]

Who wrote a poem that contained these lines:

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

View more questions Search