Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taejme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Is this a Red Flag?
    O.K. First time ever posting. I am in a relationship that for the most part is wonderful. However, it seems like his sex drive has slowed down a lot!. Now, he is under tremendous stress, doesn't get enough sleep, and had diabetes. All I know are contributors. We work opposite hours and I have come home and found that he has been masturbating to things on the internet. I have never caught him in action, he has just left the site up and towel next to the computer. Do I have anything to worry about or is this normal for someone to be less interested in real actions?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 02:49 PM
    I would be honest with him and tell him what I found and ask him what is going on? While masturbation is healthy, is it replacing part of your sex life? If he is feeling inadequate in that area and using masturbation to make him feel good, then he needs to be honest with you also. You two have this opportunity to discuss this and it should be open and honest and without criticism from either one of you. Him masturbating does not mean he does not love you. You can use this as a springboard to explore feelings and attitudes.

Good luck to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Yes it's a red flag to take action and communicate, not yell, or acuse,just talk more.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Men's libidos definitely dive when stressed or sick. And while I don't think you've bee replaced, it does seem that it is serving a "practical" purpose. If you have been going out for YEARS, the flame may need re-igniting. If a few months, you might just ask what they are doing online and you would like to watch and try. The more game you are - the more game he'll be.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Feb 11, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Make sure he knows that although the stress may be affecting his sex drive, you guys can find fun ways of getting to the same place, if you know what I mean. Don't accuse him, but talk open and honest and don't get defensive or jealous by any of his answers. Let him know that you look forward to your time together without putting too much pressure on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a red flag? [ 18 Answers ]

I just turned 32 and I have been dating a guy who just turned 25. We had been going out for about 3-4 months, have known each other for about one year and a half and have told each other “I love you.” It has been an exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and he mentioned marriage several...

Red flag? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum and appreciate any input on a situation in my relationship with my fiancée. To start, I am from the USA and she lives in Europe. I met her in the summer on a tour to her country. We Yahoo chat often and exchanged many pictures. We were both clear that we are not...

Setting a flag in Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with some type of logic to set a falg on a condition and then print a comment depending on the flag. I need to set the flag to "No" at the beginning, check to see if my order is a backorder, set the flag to "Yes", check flag and print comment if "Yes", then be able to reset...

View more questions Search