Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowmix3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Another 90s show
    It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?
    NytCrawlr Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmix3
    it was a movie i always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. anything?
    Sounds like it could be "The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon"

TV ACRES: Reptiles > Dragons > Dudley (The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon)
    valzters08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 05:51 PM

Dragon tales
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 09:17 AM

It could have been Puff the Magic Dragon, really old looking animation? And the Chicken soup for the "Sneezes"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

Forgot TV show from 90s. [ 5 Answers ]

I used to love this show. Its very vague - but it is kind of like x-files. Its with this girl and her family on a trailer van riding around. In one episode the trailer breaks down and its because of lephrechauns. In another, it is really hot outside and the pool looks all green and gross. I think...

View more questions Search