Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jvills09 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 02:51 AM
    Hair stripping and bleaching
    What's the best way to remove black dye? Hair stripping or bleaching? I want to use loreal hi color magenta...
    bamfdoll Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2012, 10:45 PM
    To apply a bright color like that, I'd definitely use bleach (try QuickBlue--i think L'Oreal makes it) and a 30- or 40-developer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will stripping, then bleaching, then dying my hair do? [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is naturally a medium brown color. But about 2 months ago I dyed it black. Most of it washed out already, but they is still some there. And I want to dye my hair a napalm orange color. So, I would probably need to strip out the black, then bleach it, then dye it orange. Will it damage my...

How to lighten hair after bleaching and colouring over the hair [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday morning I went to the hairdressers and had my full hair bleached in an attempt to go platinum. Unfortunately the hair was so many different shades that when I left the salon the roots at the centre top of my hair were yellow and orange. Straight away my hair began to fall out and my scalp...

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

View more questions Search