Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SEV637 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Char[] array insert
    Hey I was just wondering how I would solve this, I have tried many options but none of them seem to work, I have commented in what I actually need done, would someone please be able to help me?

Public class StringImproved
    {
    char[] content;

public boolean insert(java.lang.String insertionString, int index)
    {
    return false;
    /**
    * Insert the nominated string at the index.
    * @param insertionString The string to insert into StringImproved object.
    * @param index The position to insert at.
    * @return True if successful false otherwise.
    */
    }
    }

Cheers :)

Check out some similar questions!

Using C++ (if, char or Boolean) [ 0 Answers ]

Using C++ (if, char or Boolean) Write a program that asks the user for a two digit number and then prints the English word for that number. Sample run: Enter a two-digit number: 45 You entered the number forty-five. PLAN: Read the number entered as an integer and then break the number up...

It's a vampire novle kind of,The vamp isn't the main char [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I read this book a good while ago, may be 6-8 years ago. Its about this immortal who has a warewolf pal, and they go off to stop some crazy powerful vampire lady from destroying manhattan ( I think, I know it was somewhere in new york). Oh and the vampie lady can control like the elements...

Array controller [ 1 Answers ]

Have 4 drives in array. Three show as 1 logical; one shows as unallocated. How do I extend the unallocated to the logical.

An array [ 1 Answers ]

How many ratings do you wish to enter? 10 Rating #1: 9 Rating #2: 5 Rating #3: 9 Rating #4: 2 Rating #5: 11 Invalid entry, score must be in range of 1 and 10; try again. Rating #5: -1 Invalid entry, score must be in range of 1 and 10; try again. Rating #5: 8

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.