Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twilliams2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 09:26 AM
    Missed period help me please
    Well last month I started on the 3 of November and had spotting 2 weeks later and not it is December 5 and still no period what is going on?
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 05:46 PM
    GET TESTED! Get tested every 3 weeks just in case to ;P
    Hope this helps<3 good luck(:
    berrybeck Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Dec 5, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Ohh and when I mean tested I mean for a baby, if you never had sex before then how old are you? It could be because your to light, or a bit young, or your to old and your losing your period :P
    twilliams2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Lol I am 21 and I only weight like 126 and my husband and I are trying for one but with our frist kid I didn't do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

I had lost a baby in may and I had a period after that.I missed my period this month [ 1 Answers ]

I had lost a baby in may and I had a period after that. My period for June is missed.I am having the symptoms of being pregnant.I took a test and it came back negative.I was having trouble with my hcg level still rising from the miscarriage. Am I pregnant.

View more questions Search