Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmillernh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 06:14 AM
    Remote Control Replacement
    I have a Hampton Bay Fan with a remote switch which no longer works. The SKU number s 191-707 and the receiver model is 7067R. When I check your web site the 191-707 that is pictured looks different. Will the one that looks different work with the receiver I have and will the wiring in the receiver need to be altered?
    duface2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 05:58 PM
    I have the same problem and question, but I just found the original switch on HomeDepot.com for less. Unfortunately, it's out of stock, but it is the nicer looking, original switch.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202025686/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Hope this helps.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 13, 2011, 07:35 PM
    Bmiller, sounds like you think you are talking directly to HomeDepot or the manufacturer, we are different people and have no clue about what web site you are talking about. Unless you can buy a remote that operates on the exact frequencies your receiver will accept you may be stuck and have to buy a universal with both remote and receiver. All have a series of small dip switches that can be switched ON or OF. Most have 9 switches, what does your receiver have. If you can match that same number of switches on a new remote, set both the same sequence you might luck out. Me, I'd just get it over with and buy the universal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze remote control replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I need a Harbor breeze remote control replacement the part # RC-103L. Our local lowe's did not have any in stock. Thanks!

Remote control replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I was trying to contact The Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co. to see if they can replace my remote control to my ceiling fan. The remote model number is UC7078T.

Remote control replacement [ 3 Answers ]

My Remote Control for my hampton bay ceiling fan model # UC7078T NEED TO BE REPLACE WHERE CAN I PURCHASE A NEW ONE

Remote control replacement is not functional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a Hunter Original Ceiling fan with light kit. It came with Remore 85095-01. The remote recently died and I ordered the replacement from Hunter. The problem is, none of the current replacements from Hunter have the button to reverse the directions of the blade with the season...

View more questions Search