Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ftahira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 11:43 PM
    Unmarried woman have to stop menses bleeding of first day tell the medicines
    Unmarried woman have to stop menses bleeding of first day which is emergency to stop it go to a holy place teel the medicines which effects quickly and availabli in pakistan
    ftahira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 11:44 PM
    I want to stop my first day of menses bleeding I am an unmarried woman tell the medicine name effect quickly and availabli in pakistan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding for 141 day non stop HELP [ 7 Answers ]

I had my daughter may 18th so 141 days ago I had her emergancy c-section she was 35 weeks and healthy and too stuborn haha she was in nicu for 7 days but any ways I have been on a constant bleeding for the 141 day so almost 5 months stright no stoping heavy flow 5 to 6 pads a day my doctor thinks...

Its my 8th day of menses, the flow is increasing cosistently,initially was dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

Today its my 8th day of periods, flow is increasing, cramps, initially was dark brown menses, which I mistaken it with pregnancy spotting, so consulted a gynace on 3rd day did my test but was negative. And now I am feeling week, giddy. Do not understand wats going on..

Blood Pressure medicines and time of day taking them [ 2 Answers ]

I curently have prescriptions for high blood pressure and hypertension. I feel sleepy during the day regardless of amount of sleep the night before and feel pretty lethargic most days. My prescriptions just say " take once per day". How relevant are the following medicines to these "symptoms" and...

Brown discharge on 4th day of menses can cause any hindrance in concieving? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 23 yrs old lady, for last eight to nine months one thing is constantly creating a problem for me is that from the fourth day of my periods/menses brown coloured discharge occurs for two days. but on first three days menses are quite normal , my cycle is of 31...

Unmarried woman having married mans baby [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so my roommate is currently figting with her husband (they are seperated) well now he's fighting for a divorce because his girl friend is having her baby and he says that unless he's divorced he can't sign the baby birth certificate now I can't find anything in Texas law and is that possible...

View more questions Search