Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fullauto249 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 10:03 PM
    Probation end date
    Do I have to check into PO if my end date is Dec. 6th and I'm scheduled to report within the first week of the month? I had seen my PO 2 weeks ago and she said nothing about when I should report next or anything. Also, can they urine test me after Dec 6th, which is my end date?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fullauto249 View Post
    Do I have to check into PO if my end date is Dec. 6th
    Hello f:

You may not have to, but I sure would. You want to make SURE you're all on the same page about that. IF it ends on the 6th, they can't test you on the 7th.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Show up anyway even if you are not sure. If you don't you may be violated as your probation legally does not end until the Judge signs your Probation Termination Order. They may test you and probably will so be prepared to take the drug test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole violation 2 months before end date? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been on parole for 13 months. He has not had any problems/violations, he has maintained a job, finished schooling to be a fitness trainer, reported every month, and paid all of his monthly restitution fees. He was accused of battery. He went to court Nov. 18 where he pled not...

Can a J1 be on 1099, more, after the end date of the training on DS 2019? (for 3 wks) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi experts, Obviously, I think the answer is no. What are your feeling about that? Many thanks! Bob

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

Court Date for Violation is after the end of Probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation for a year and a half for possession of marijuana. I get off probation on the 24th of November 2009, but I have a court date for violating probation on the 10th of December 2009. I'm just wondering what they can do to me, being that I will no longer be on probation when I...

She end the date and now she feel like coming back [ 2 Answers ]

I dated an opposite religion lady for two and a half years. But due to her father disapproval, she decided to end the date. I decided to go on another date with another lady but later find out that the former lady intend coming back. Should I take her back

View more questions Search