Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Dec 1, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Need help finding a title for a movie that I saw around 1984
    Saw a movie around 1984
    Asked by sharkkiller1 On Nov 30, 2011Share this question: I saw this movie around 1984 on network TV it was a bunch of thieves trying to steal some jewels they had to repel across the floor to this statue that held the jems cause the floor was trapped but when one of the guys got to the statue he tried to take one of the jewels and the statue was trapped also it had a snake made of stone or metal as part of it and when the thief grabbed it the snake part swag around and killed him . Does anyone know what the name of this movie is ?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 1, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Treasure of the Four Crowns (1983)
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Dec 1, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Wow thanks you guys are good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding movie title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about a kid that is about a kid reporter fallowin a band a band on the raod trying to get an interview with one of the guys in the band that he looks up to but it turns out the guy is having sex with the girl the kid likes and in the end it turns out the guy has a wife and leaves the...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

I need help finding this movie title [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was about 4 or 5, I'm 19 now, I think I have some of the plot right, A girl goes missing from this town or something, and a girl who looks like Her comes to the town I think a few months later or a few years later, I think she's posing as the missing girl or...

Help finding a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching ifc channel it was like 3am around dec-jan all I remember is a guy who was a collage drug dealer out side in the snow and the movie was about the events of the day leading up to the snow scene oh you some chic was getting banged by some toweny while he is recording it iwas falling...

Help Finding a Movie Title please [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father...

View more questions Search