Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forecourtpump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Tuscan induction motors
    Hi can anybody tell where to find electric centrifugal switches for the Tuscan Induction EXED motors.
    The ones we have here are 1/2 hp and 3/4 hp single phase motors for use in Petrol and diesel pumps?

Check out some similar questions!

Nameplate details of induction motors [ 3 Answers ]

In induction motor nameplates Why the manufacturers do not give no load and locked rotor currents which are very useful for engineers? Can some one quote relevant NEC/UL/NEMA standard/regulation regarding the nameplate data? Thanks

Nameplate details of induction motors [ 0 Answers ]

In induction motor nameplates normally or usually the give details like kw,rpm,FLA,V,Hz.SF,insulation class,ambient temperature etc. Why they do not give no load and locked rotor currents which are very useful? Can some one quote relevant NEC/UL/NEMA standard/regulation regarding this? Thanks

Single-phase induction motor versus 3Phase-induction motor [ 1 Answers ]

I know the advantages of 3phase induction motor (IM) when compared with a single-phase IM one. However I need to justify using a single-phase IM (main and auxiliary windings) with a 3 legs inverter instead a 3phase IM with also a 3 legs inverter. Are the single-phase IM cheaper the 3phase one...

How do I reverse a 240v tuscan induction motor? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tuscan engineering 240 v motor it has a capacitor inside the motor and the rest of the iwres are joined inside the motor. I have tried sewaping the newtral ane live around in the plug but the motor still goes the same way. I have tried stripping the motor down to put the motor shaft in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.