Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vik12341 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 01:58 PM
    How do I get put into care, or just somewhere else to live?
    Erh I'm 16. My parents hit me and the usual. I've taken that for near enough my whole life. But recently, my parents have been taking sides, never mine. I have a 14 year old brother who is the biggest little s*** I have ever met. He annoys me so much, and I hit him. Being the attention seeker he is, he cries when my parents are near. When they are not around, tears are nowhere to be seen. Every time, I get shouted at for it? It's as if my brother WANTS me to hit him.
    The main issue I have is the lack of support. All my parents do is compare me to cousins/friends. They take the negative points out of me, and contrast it to others. They never say the good things, oh no. That'd be too much to ask. For instance, I worked from 5pm-10pm on a Saturday night.. When I got back in, I sat on my phone for about 5 minutes before I went for a shower. I got shouted at for being on my phone too much? -.- Then apparently I don't do enough work either. I said that I'd worked from 5 till 10, but just because my brother had worked from 3-9, my hours aren't significant.
    They just don't care.
    I give the f*** up. Please can someone help me find a way to live somewhere else.. Or put into care. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 02:01 PM
    First stop hitting your brother, violence is not an answer.

Report to the police when your parents hit you, can get children services involved.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Have a private talk with a trusted teacher or school counsellor. They may be able to help you more than anyone. Is there another adult you trust, and admire, and can have a conversation with, or family member?

It always helps to have a friend on your side, that listens and supports, without judging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 YearOld Girl I Want To Be Put Into Care [ 34 Answers ]

Heyy I'm a 16 year old girl and I want to be put into care/foster care. I have various reasons to do this, but here's just one. 7 months ago my brother got a new girlfriend from Plymouth (200-300 miles away). She came down and met him just the once, when she got back home she send an email saying...

How do I get put into care ? [ 2 Answers ]

I know it sounds crazy but I hate my home life ! Me and brother fight all the time I have had cuts and bruises from him , me and my mum don't get along ever , I hate her so much I ask my friends to help me run away . I self harm because I hate my life and I spend all my time at home in my room or...

Can you be put in foster care at 16 [ 7 Answers ]

Can you be put in foster care at 16 in Colorado

Can I put My nephew in Foster Care [ 11 Answers ]

I filed for and received custody of my 9 year old nephew because his mom is serving time in prison and his father is deceased.. It's been very hard since he moved in with me and has caused me to loose one job already because of me taking time off to run back and fourth to his school to the...

Why do I put up with someone who could care less 4me? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't understand what is wrong with me. I'm in a relationship with someone who in my opinion doesn't care the least bit about me or my feelings (only when he wants something from me). He is always lying to me about everything I don't trust him at all because it's always a lie. He never wants to...

View more questions Search