Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhurst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2004, 01:26 PM
    Setting a flag in Crystal Reports 8.5
    I am trying to come up with some type of logic to set a falg on a condition and then print a comment depending on the flag. I need to set the flag to "No" at the beginning, check to see if my order is a backorder, set the flag to "Yes", check flag and print comment if "Yes", then be able to reset the flag on a new order.

Is there a way to do this?
    joseffb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2004, 10:02 AM
    :cool: Yes.

Try something like this.

booleanvar bFlag:=false;

if myorder = backorder then bFlag:=true;

if bFlag=true then "My Order is on Backorder -- Darnit!";

:cool:

joseffconsulting.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a red flag? [ 18 Answers ]

I just turned 32 and I have been dating a guy who just turned 25. We had been going out for about 3-4 months, have known each other for about one year and a half and have told each other “I love you.” It has been an exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and he mentioned marriage several...

Crystal reports - percentage averages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am working within a service delivery area - providing it helpdesk support I am currently trying to write a report in crystal which will show how many calls for each team menber were resolved within 2 days. I can get the report to show all the calls they have answered. However can't work...

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of developing an application using Access 2000. I have not been able to find anything on what I want to do. My question is I have setup a switchboard to access reports and forms, I want to have a botton which would do the following items (behind the scenes) 1) execute a...

View more questions Search