Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 03:11 AM
    Need help with ghost!
    I get freaked out quite easy so it might not be anything and me being paranoid.
    I have this feeling that I'm being watched and it's making me feel uneasy
    When I walk into the kitchen my cat follows me and lately he's been staring at nothing and then walking into the kitchen.
    I've also got a cold breeze even though all the windows are shut and I have the heating on.
    My cat usually sleeps under my bed but when I woke up this morning I could hear this faint breathing sounds and I thought it was my cat but when I looked he wasn't there

I could really use some help to find out if it really is a ghost and how to get rid of it or of it's just me being paranoid

Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 03:42 AM
    Sounds paranoid at this point. Homes can have drafts. Its part of the home to breath. Noises in isolated instances can come to the forefront and our ears try to make sense of them.

For now maybe keep a record (diary) and see if there are patterns. But for now try to relax and not get caught up in it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 26, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Califdadof3 made a good point. I too think the best thing you can do right now is keep a journal of the things you are unsure about. Record things like time of day and the room they occur in. This very likely could have a natural explanation.

Were you paranoid about this kind of stuff before... or just since you started feeling uneasy or being watching?
    ColdplayFan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 03:29 PM
    Make sure its not drafts. I know there wasn't absolutely any deaths on my property, but there are creaks.

Keep tract and see if there is a pattern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing ghost [ 5 Answers ]

I was a sleep and I got woke up cause I felt someone watching me I woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then I looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and I saw this shadow go from room to room and every time he would go in the room I was in the lady and this...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Did I see a ghost, and not even know it? [ 4 Answers ]

I was at a camp once, and it was in the afternoon. My friend Julie was ibn the girls bathroom, and she came back and told me I had to see this. Underneath one of the stalls was a white mist, and it felt cold underneath just that one stall. It was in the afternoon, and it only happened once. My...

View more questions Search