Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adreannadaffern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Age difference in a relationship.
    Im a 14 year old girl. Is it okay for me to date a 10 year old?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 04:03 PM
    No, it is not OK for a 10 year old to even date. It is barely OK for a 14 year old to date.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2011, 04:08 PM
    I can't, for the life of me, imagine what a 14 yr old girl would find in common with a 10 yr old boy. For that matter, 10 yr old boys generally still want to have little to do with girls.

You ask if it's OK, but you don't say from what standpoint. From a legal standpoint there are no laws prohibiting it. However, you could find yourself in serious trouble if you get intimate. From an age perspective he's too young to date, and you are barely old enough.

But the real key are his parents and yours. Without their permission this is a total no go.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Nov 23, 2011, 08:38 PM
    You should not start dating until you are 25, By then you may have reached the maturity of a 18 year old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this age difference in a relationship bad? [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have an age difference.. I'm 19 ( turned it this year) and he's 17 (turning 18 within a few weeks). My birthday is in March, and his in October, so we're around One year, and 8 months apart. Is that bad/ wrong to have a boyfriend with this kind of age difference? I've had some...

How to get him over the age difference [ 8 Answers ]

I really like this guy and until a few days ago he apparently liked me back... I'm 14 and he has just turned 17. We went out before in May but I took him on the rebound. But for the last few months we have been speaking really well and we got closer than we've ever been. I knew how he felt about...

Age difference [ 7 Answers ]

I got asked out by a pretty hot women a couple of days ago and have a date planned for today (Saturday night) but I am unsure if I should go ahead with a date I agreed to at the spur of the moment when she hit on me she is 26 years old and I am only 18 she was really nice and I act a lot more...

Age difference [ 36 Answers ]

M 17 and a girl that I like and likes me back is 13. We have know each other a long time now and want to go out, but we don't know if it is illegal or not. Her parents are fine with us dating and are actually happy about it. We aren't going to have sex. The most we will do is kiss. Is there...

Legal relationship age difference [ 11 Answers ]

I'm really wondering what is the legal age to go into a relationship with for a 16 year old? Back at school, in health class, I was told that you can not date anyone more than 3 years older than u... if you date anyone more than 3 years older than u.. The person would go to jail for it. But I'm...

View more questions Search