Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleone01 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Still in love
    Can you help a girl...

Can you help a girl, who is still desperatly in love with her ex. We broke up 4 years ago.. We've both moved on.. (both in relationships ).. but I can't get over him.. I re-read a journal I had written 8 yrs ago about him and it still give me a smile.. I love him?? :p
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 08:10 AM
    You could start by taking the advice given in your other two posts. If you are not willing to do the work, then how do you expect to heal. Sorry to be harsh but its you keeping the dream alive so put the scrapbook and pictures up and get busy with building a life you enjoy with this relationship before he figures out you are OBSESSED with an ex who has been gone for 4 yes 4 years. That's not healthy, so get busy with reality.
    littleone01 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Honestly, I respect the fact that your honest, but on another note, Im irratated with the fact that you seem to be answering all my posts.. Come on.. Secondly.. obsessed is a strong word.. if anyone.. had the type of relationship that I had, you or they would understand.. like said.. it's a strong word.. In these posts I am asking for advice not opinion...
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Feb 9, 2007, 09:02 AM
    I honestly hope I am never in that situation. 4 years, that's torture!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 09:10 AM
    If you notice I answer almost all the posts here in this forum and this is my advice and if you don't like it then do whatever you want. Check your facts, 4 years of pining is obsessive. And unfair to your b/f. You have 2 other posts about the same thing so I know you have a lot of different views and now you are back with more of the same. Sorry to be harsh but I think you need to see what everyone else sees.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 12, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by littleone01
    Can you help a girl...

Can you help a girl, who is still desperatly in love with her ex. We broke up 4 years ago.. We've both moved on.. (both in relationships ).. but I can't get over him.. I re-read a journal I had written 8 yrs ago about him and it still give me a smile.. I love him ???:p
    I guess you do!

Do something about it.
    roshrani Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Can you help a girl...

Can you help a girl, who is still desperatly in love with her ex. We broke up 4 years ago.. We've both moved on.. (both in relationships ).. but I can't get over him.. I re-read a journal I had written 8 yrs ago about him and it still give me a smile.. I love him ???:p
    Hi, I know exactly how you are feeling. I love a guy da same way. We wer in love for about 2 years en den his family said we could not get married as our stars didn't match en that we wer going to have a bad future, well he avoids me now thinking I will forget him if he did that, I can't get over him, I came on this site because I don know what to do. People say he don love me en I should forget him en not try to call him or text but I cant, I love him en always will, I know he loves me but he also loves his family. He is trying ot be da bad guy so I can forget him but I cant.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 7, 2007, 08:51 PM
    I wonder what happened...
    51days Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Can you help a girl...

Yea love sux sometimes. Sry that's not much help but I feel you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I still love my ex [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my ex of about 13 months broke up a few days ago. The reason we broke up was because I was becoming too "needy" and things became a little stressful, but only for the last week of our relationship. I still love him very much, an di would do anything to have him back. Except for the last...

Love yourself [ 2 Answers ]

As you can tell from my earlier postings that my girlfriend just broke up with me one week ago. She wants space and I am trying to give it to her but, the biggest thing I have been hearing is I need to love myself. Maybe I do need to love myself more but, how do I do that?

View more questions Search