Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srmac99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 06:52 PM
    A project has an initial cost of $52, 125, expected net cash flow of $12,000 per year
    A project has an initial cost of $52, 125, expected net cash flow of $12,000 per year for 8 years, and a cost of capital of 12%. What is the project's NPV ( Hint: Begin by constructing a time line.)

What is the project's IRR?
    What is the project's MIRR?

Check out some similar questions!

Terminal cash flow and initial investment [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with these two questions below. I've tried using my book but just can't seem to figure out how to get the answer. Thanks for your help. 1. A corporation is evaluating the relevant cash flows for a capital budgeting decision and must estimate the terminal cash flow. The proposed...

Project cash flow analysis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am working on one mini project. We need to supply a system to our client. This system comprises different items from almost 15 suppliers. The client terms of payments are 10% with order, 80% after shipment and 10% after acceptance against performance. However, as said above the various...

Net cash flow [ 1 Answers ]

I am preparing a test by going through some practice questions. Here is one I can't understand how to get the answers: Maxgo Company is considering replacing its current computer system. The new system would cost Maxgo $60,000 to have it installed and operational. It would have an expected...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.