Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbaker20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 04:21 PM
    My ex, her boyfriend, and my daughter sharing a room.
    I have a question. My ex and I share joint custody of my daughter. My ex and her boyfriend are going to move out. She told me that her, her boyfriend and my 2 year old daughter would be sharing a room. I feel that this is wrong and is there anything I can do ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Nope, at this age a court is not likely to do anything about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Why do you feel it is wrong ? Sorry being poor and not being able to afford larger houses are not a crime.

Nov 18, 2011, 06:12 PM
    It has nothing to do with that. I guess it's the fact that my daughter is seeing her mother and a different man in the same bed.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rbaker20 View Post
    ... I guess its the fact that my daughter is seeing her mother and a different man in the same bed.
    This attitude on your part is logically flawed.

Her mother is your ex-wife? Or ex-girlfriend? In either case, why should your daughter have reason to expect your ex to sleep with no one but you? And if she was never married to you, it would have been equally as unseemly for your daughter to knew that she shared a bed with you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Agree, couples divorce, separate, and kids need to grow up knowing that their parents have and are in loving relationships. Sorry, this sounds more you are not happy your ex is with someone else, and wanting to try to find way to make her come back by threateing her with the child.
    Sorry if I read too much into this

Nov 20, 2011, 07:39 PM
    No, I couldn't care less who my ex is with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Siblings sharing room [ 2 Answers ]

My 13 year old stepson stays with us 12 days a month my 11 yr old stepdaughter stays with us 8 days a month our 1 yr old son is with us full time is it OK that I gave him his own rm and have my stepkids share since they are hardly with us? They said they don't mind.

Room sharing with parents [ 1 Answers ]

Our 6 year old daughter shares a bedroom with me and my husband, we have been on the housing list for 6 years, but the council don't seem to care about the sitiuation, could you please tell me if there are any laws, we are currently living with my mother-in-law

Room sharing or kids [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the legal age when children are expected NOT to share a room? Or what the councils law is on room entitlement?

Room sharing [ 3 Answers ]

What is the law on the age brother and sisters sharing a bedroom

Boys and girls sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law about boys and girls sharing a room it they are not related in New Hampshire if there is dose any budy know what the age is that they can not be in the same room?

View more questions Search