Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 11:06 AM
    My period started three days ago after two months of not having one
    I missed my period for 2 months and it came on three days ago I took a test the first month I missed my period but it came out negative.it's not normal like it should be it's lighter and the cramps are worse.I'm scared so I hope you can help me.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

I am a 20 year old in college. I just started having sex 3 months ago 5 times know it [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old in college. I just started having sex 3 months ago 5 times know it still hurt and I can't feel anything at all I am thinking it because I am circumcised but I know a lots of women who are and they still enjoy sex. I really can't talk to people about it cause technically I am not...

Two days ago one of the bathroom lights started flickering... [ 1 Answers ]

... we changed it and the flickering stopped. Then today, these 4 lights won't come on at all. What could this be? All other lights in the bedroom, bath and the rest of the house are fine. And, these four lamps are on one switch and were installed in 2007.

Started birth control almost 2 months ago [ 0 Answers ]

I started birth control almost 2 months ago. I have been have pregnancy symptoms to the T. My breasts have been extremely sore, to the point that I don't want to wear a bra. My stomach has been very bloated, I have had problems going to the bathroom, headaches, low back pain. My period is usually...

I had my period 15 days ago and 2 days ago I am feeling \\ and nasuas and I [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period 15 days ago and 2 days ago I am feeling dizzy and nausea and I have a white discharge what can this be?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.