Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deryck07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Panasonic TV troubleshooting?
    I have a 52" rear projection TV. Recently the Menu option along with all option stopped working. The screen is not showing in a 4:3 ratio configuration. Do not know what to do to reformat the image and ket functions to work
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2011, 06:21 AM
    And just to clarify, you get a picture except when you toggle the display to 4:3? Or it only displays an image when you are on a widescreen image?

What is the model number?

Try unplugging the unit for a while and then plugging it back in.

Are you sure it is the TV? When you try bringing up the menu, are you trying to bring up the TV's menu? Or are you going through your cable/satellite box? Press the menu button on the TV itself to see if you get the menu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv troubleshooting panasonic? [ 1 Answers ]

The picture on my screen has developed yellowing on the bottom half of the screen. The TV is a Panasonic PT-50LC14. Any suggestions.

My panasonic will [ 0 Answers ]

My Panasonic will turn on for about 10 min and then it shuts off can't turn it back on for like 15 min any ideas

Old panasonic TV troubleshooting? [ 2 Answers ]

It does not change to channels more than channel 32

Old panasonic TV troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

It does not change to channels more than channel 32

Troubleshooting panasonic TV problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have a problem with panasonic colour TV model TC-29FG20M. Problem is after switch on picture and sound OK but will trip-off after about 5 -10 seconds.reswitch on again-ok then off again.parts all tested OK. Need your expert helps. Thanks

View more questions Search