Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hab418 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Breast size
    I am 19 years old, 5'6" and 145 lbs. I have 34DDD breasts. Is there any way to naturally make them smaller?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 05:14 PM
    No... you can, however, purchase bras that are designed to minimize your breast size. Be sure, as well, to make sure you have a proper fit to be more comfortable. Clothing choices can also be made to help minimize their appearance.

Some women will lose some size when they experience some weight loss, but that is very individual.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Sorry no, you are what you are, as noted be sure you are using proper bras
    hab418 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 06:42 PM
    I already know how to hide them pretty well, I just wanted to know if push-ups could possibly help? I have heard both that it could increase OR decrease the size, so I am looking for a more clear answer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 07:01 PM
    They merely make them appear different, not change their size. Toning up the muscles can help with tone But nothing changes their actual size.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2011, 04:10 AM
    Push-ups are designed to give women the appearance of a more ample breast size or to emphasize what you already have. Often these bras will be in smaller sizes than what you would need.

I would go to the store and check out their minimizer bras. If you are in the US, Target has some, if in the UK, ASDA has some, as do most department stores. You could also just try on a variety of styles and see which ones you feel make a difference for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

I don't know if my breast size is normal? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm quite small as the other people tower over me, I'm around 4 ft 11 and my bra is 32f! Its really weird as all the other girls don't have big boobs and I always feel out of place because I'm different. Should I worry there this big or anything? Xx

Reduce the size of my breast [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!. I m a 16 yr old girl... I feel my breast size is bigger as compared to my body size and structure... please help me out and tell me the way I can reduce my breast size... without undergoing operation or without taking some pills...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't hit puberty until I was 15 years old, and was diagnosed to be anemic when I was 17, therefore I have been taking prenatal vitamins since then, a year now. My breasts are smaller than most woman but have increased a cup size in the past year. Do you think my breasts are still growing or...

Seems like no breast size is right. [ 32 Answers ]

Really, people are always talking about the marvels of small breasts, but then small chested women feel inadequate and are often complaining, because everything we see in the media are big breasts, breast augmentation is rising, etc, etc. Glamour models are all a D cup or above. Big breasts are...

View more questions Search