Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binoyIT_DM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Computer Networking-IP address getting exhausted.
    I have L2 cisco swtiches which are connected to my LAN.Since I am about to exhaust the IP addresses assigned to our organization, I wish to know how can I best use my present H/w to accommodate more users since my organization is reluctant to sanction additional fund for IT infrastructure.
    I also have 2 UTM device which I am using as firewall. It can be used as DHCP and most probably as L3 switches(not sure) also.

Please advise.
    raj2160 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 12:08 AM
    You need to give more information. Are you talking about internal ip addresses assigned to the clients, the switches, or external ip addresses?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to do networking from computer to laptop? [ 2 Answers ]

How to do networking from computer to laptop?

Computer networking [ 1 Answers ]

What is the function of data link layer in the ISO OSI layer?

Networking a printer to another computer [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am going to start with the back ground of my issue before I ask the actual question. I have a computer that has XP and is connected to the main printer. I have another computer that is running 2000 and is the host for the wireless internet. My XP computer recently crashed in a big way. I...

Computer networking [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect two computers via ethernet for file sharing?

Computer Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Hello People. I have a problem where I have a speed touch modem and a belkin wireless g router. As its not got a wireless card in PC I used an rj45 to the back and it works wonderful. As you know its designed for wireless and I want to be able to connect my laptop via wireless internet connections....

View more questions Search