Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia99 Posts: 22, Reputation: 0
    -

Nov 12, 2011, 11:50 PM
    Do parallel universes exist-- does anyone else feel as if their reality isn't real?
    OK I don't want to sound like I'm crazy delusional or what not.. or have had a 'break' with reality... for years, I've just been through 'bad luck' suffering... 14 years now... extreme and intense bad luck hell suffering in just a very bizarre way... that won't seem to end. For many years I suffered horribly... no friends no life.. just people destroying me over and over and me being oppressed, abused mistreated thrown into situations where people are trying to take my power, render me powerless, helpless and try to control me in odd extreme ways... I always said... "is this a parallel universe or something"? Because my experiences were just so twisted backwards bizarre intricately twisted and weird and all seemed to revolve around one level of extreme weirdness and suffering---it was also intense and non-stop and surreal... my reality just doesn't seem like my own or like anything that is real or true... there is this irony... where everyone else is getting to live the life you want or deserve yet u can't get any of it no matter how hard u try--all I keep getting is the same---extreme suffering mistreatment isolation loneliness... no matter how hard I try to meet a guy I can't, and I'm stuck in loneliness... then more hell keeps happening to me and I have to suffer alone and can't stop it and it all revolves around the same theme of extreme abuse suffering oppression... in various circumstancse and by people... and I can't progress in life, or do anything really and anytime I try to do anything tons of people try to stop me or oppress me... and I'm always stuck in the gutter... unable to succeed being put down by others... that's my life basically...

I witness everyone else live the life I dream of but I can't get it myself.. I can't get a boyfriend, friends... anything... I'm always being oppressed mistreated thrown in the gutter--people hate me, talk trash about me... if I start a job people are badmouthing me.. someone or group of people are... or trying to screw me over... in any given circumstance--people only disrespect me and treat me badly... or treat me lesser than anyone else and are always trying to use me extremely or screw me over... I have no friends-- women won't be my friend and men just want to use me for sex sort of but not really--just use me to torment and degrade... everything that happens to me is very extreme and very negative and weird... its the literal definition of persecution and its all I experience... people are not nice to me-- people really are 'out to get me' not everyone but many... and literally will plot to do things to destroy me (no I'm not paranoid I'm using these words purposely... b/c this is what many people have done to me)... and not necessarily 'plot' but just do things cruelly in this manner to ruin my life, get me fired, trash talk me, screw me oevr disrespect degrade me... verbally abuse me torment terrorize... this is only how people treat me and not much else.. if they are nice to me its short lived and only for a very small amt of time.. its like my reality isn't real and the same thing keeps happening over and over again... I get mistreated degraded... everyone in my life is very abusive to me.. I can't make any friends, I'm always alone suffering being mistreated by others... the people in my life are so cruel to me I can't describe it and just want to control abuse torment oppress me and they are successful at it and have succeeded in dsetroying my life... while theirs get better and everyone else has 'power' and I have none and people just want to take my power away and render me powerless (like samson and delilah) or something to that extent... being a beautiful woman men only degrade and absue me and I can't get a boyfriend... being this sweet nice girl it's odd everyone literally hates me and no one can be around me or just puts me down... and strange strange bizarre twisted things happen to me only...

I also seem to 'stand out' and people treat me as if I'm some alien or someone from another planet... anywhere I go and at one point it was a huge problem... if I go to a restaurant... ANYONE I order from or encounter will "always" remember my order the 2nd time I go-- ALWAYS... they know it by heart.. and sometimes will repeat it... loudly-- I mean at any restaurant anywhere... people always remember me anywhere I go... its like I'm branded or something... and worse odd things have happened such as... different people repeating the same thing to me... ie like a message being sent to you and weird things happening to you-- ic ant get into the jist of the 13 years of it... but it is very extreme and bizarre... and the suffering and trials... I'm always saying "this is a parallel universe" and "is this a parallel universe I'm in? this is all so crazy and backwards"... now as thinsg are happening to me... it really does feel like my reality isn't real... family members and others have screwed me to hell and destroyed my life over and over again cruelly... along with many others destroying me cruelly and others and more and more... and nothing seems real anymore... along with the way my life has been and all the odd bizarre things that have happened to me and how random strangers and everyone treats me-- granted yes I'm a beautiful/pretty girl and stand out but really... I'm not 'that' pretty and it makes no sense how everyone reacts to me the same way... and says the same things to me... there are many other things that are strange yet I never really examined them... but now I'm coming to a possible conclusion that I really am in some kind of parallel universe as many physicists do believe in them... I'm not sure how it would work or if it's possible... but if it is... that is sure what it feels like to me as it's as if I stand out... I'm the 'star' or something... and I get mistreated oddly... and yes of course it doesn't mean it "is" a parallel universe... or it could be negative forces too which do, do those things... but I'm just looking into the possibility of it all because it makes no sense at all to me-- unless similar is happening to others... then its just the way 'society' is today... other than that... I'm just wondering if anyone else has felt that way or knows about it-- because my life doesn't feel real-- it feels like a bad movie I'm stuck in or a bad nightmare that I can't escape or get out of...
    -

Nov 13, 2011, 12:01 AM
    And its as if something is just trying to oppress me... keep me down in the gutter--ive been told 'spiritual warfare' by many people... which is possible or true... however... the things I've been through are so messed up and extreme and strange... maybe it is the 'dark side' trying to oppress, and of cousre its something going on in another dimension which is affecting you in 3d, however... my life just doesn't seem real.. or even exist... I have no friends, no boyfriend.. I really don't have a life and haven't for many years--i can't meet anyone... people are mean to me and hate me for no reason... people isolate me and won't be around me then just insult and put me down... and I'm a beautiful nice girl? It makes no sense... I used to say it was jealousy but how can everyone be jealous of one girl? I just live in total isolation... with every human I encounter going out of their way to oppress me an dtreat me in a very mean and cruel way and as if I'm inferior or something... while they are respectful towards others... how can every person treat you the same way and also literally so meanly in this way?? It is persecution but again... is there a reason for it other than potential 'spritial warfare"?
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Nov 13, 2011, 02:11 AM
    In scientific terms parallel universes are a mathematical possibility, but if they exist it is highly unlikely we would ever know anything about them. It is also unlikely that these universes ( if they exist) would impact on us. Unfortunately we are all stuck with the reality of this one so we need to try and make the best of it. I think your problems are in this universe and not another one.

I am not a psychologist or a social worker so all I can do is give you advice based on my experience as a father.When by daughter was old enough to become interested in boys I made sure that I spent a lot of time with her. Taking here out to dinner with me was common place. The plan was to instill in her the idea that she was a special person and as such males should treat her in a special way. In other words, I was trying to get her to set her standards high in terms of how males (and other people) should treat her.

The message I was trying to hammer home was, "No, other people don't set the standard, you set the standard in terms of how you want to be treated". Set the standard as high as you like. If others have trouble conforming to YOUR stands then tell them to get lost.

The mistake in my opinion is to lower your stands so you fit in. Turn it around the other way. If someone has accessed you as a easy target then tell them to get lost. Make it know to them you have certain expectations in terms of how you want to be treated. If they are unhappy with this then find people who are prepared to accept and conform to your expectations. NEVER LOWER YOURSELF to fit in with other people.That is to say, if other people's expectations are very low.

The problem is going to be to convince people you already know. A very difficult task because people have already have an opinion. I am not sure how to get around this one.

As I have stated this is just my opinion as a father. I have no qualifications in the areas of social work.

Tut
    -

Nov 13, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Oh OK tut thanks for that advice... about the if they don't conform to you then get lost... that's good advice for sure.. I wish my parents told me that-- they are more of the jerk type who try to act as if something's wrong with me to bring me down-- my mother does mostly too... she tries to justify if males are acting a certain way and even my sister said "well they want sex so"... im thinking who cares what they want and what is wrong with you? Strange people... and its true to tell them to get lost-- and I do most of the time or just can't be around most of those people because of how they treat me... so that's why I'm alone and have no one because everyone I meet just wants to abuse or use me... however I kept one around and that's because I'm scared of him or to combat my abusive mother out of fear... b/c she is brutal and horrible... but I have read more about parallel universes and that there is much more to it and that many physicists believe we are living amongst them right now... just read that information so it is very possible... but the likeliness of how I was thinking not sure about that... but that we can exist in separate alternate universes at one time... all at the same time... its interesting... hope to read a book written about it soon...
    -

Nov 13, 2011, 04:08 AM
    Oh yes also my mother says things like "well WHY Dont you have any friends"?? Is there a REASON?? Trying to act as if--again Im the reason I don't have friends... and my ex puts me down too saying "NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND YOU" and many also abuse me if I say that I've been abused or mistreated... also people tend to not treat me well so it makes it hard as they reject me a lot... I used to feel the... "what I matter is what matters" but its hard when so many dislike/mistreat you... but its still a good reminder.. and glad you taught your daughter that... I'd teach my kids that too if I had them and stick up for them... however my mother doesn't stick up for me... she's like my enemy and wants to side with people who want to bring me down... even malicious people.. shes a narcissist and control freak so its sad...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 07:49 AM
    I love to "stand out in a crowd" and almost always do, I love it, but there is no bad luck and if people don't know you, unless you are dressed very strange they will not judge you and not be out to get you. If you truly believe that, then they way you deal with them, makes them treat you a certain way.

Without knowing more about you it is hard to say, I love being different and push it to the max.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 13, 2011, 02:09 PM
    I am curious, and I hope you don't mind me asking... has your mother always been verbally abusive to you? This has been something I am starting to study and it is amazing to see how words spoken over someone can really affect their life.

As Tut said, I think your solution is going to be found in this universe. I'm glad you brought up the idea of something oppressing you and spiritual warfare... because to me, judging from what you've written, that sounds like what is going on. I do not believe in luck, but I do believe there are forces out there that can come against our social, mental and financial wellness. I think we'd all love it if you kept talking with us... whether you are physically beautiful or not, every person has worth and God given abilities. A lot of this may simply have to do with you allowing the wrong types of people into your life... which happens very frequently, especially when someone is "in a rut". Hang in there and know there is always the possibility of change... sometimes it is within your ability and sometimes we need God to supernaturally intervene. Either way, there is not a person alive that is beyond help and hope.
    -

Nov 13, 2011, 08:55 PM

yes fr and haunting... err not sure who I'm responding to so just responding randomly... I dotn dress strange... I just happen to 'stand out' for some odd reason... supposedly its based on 'how I look' but to be honest I'm just 'pretty' and there are many pretty people in the world... I also dress very plain... so it makes no sense why anywhere I go I seem to get this odd and mostly bad attention... I tried understanding it for years---esp in the past when it was really bad. I used to vent about it... and other people have commented on how 'everyone is staring at me" or 'how i stand out in a crowd"... for some odd reason I just 'stand out' and its unfortunate because I tend to egt mistreated because of it. I once had a girl say to me (she was very attractive) Oh I'm sure here people treat you weird too right? They talk bad about you.. she was saying it in similarity to her because she's experienced that and meant i.e. because you're pretty too... but again to me I don't look that great when I go out..

I dress down dress average but just happen to be 'pretty' which again makes no sense because there aer thousands of pretty girls who don't get this weird treatment... and I'm just normal/nice people just seem to be jealous of me or threatened or if not that, just treat me oddly... none of ti makes sense but its like very odd and strange... and it happens with almost 'everyone' in any given situation... and I'm not looking for the bad... it just happens... im just so used to it now I have to be cautious... im just accustomed to all the strange and stupid situations and unfair ones too but again I don't get why also people mistreat me-- I look very innocent/nice and havet his very innocent look... and for some reason people pounce on me... (again there aer many women who have an innocent look and don't get tormented the way I do) but my life is being victimized by 'anyone' and mostly by major narcissists who have controlled and destroyed me and still do... I am very 'passive' and laid back... and another reason it seems a lot of jerks today treat me badly but still... just random people who see me and dislike me... thats what I'm referring to mostly and it makes no sense... (also I look and am very sweet/nice/kind) another reason why I'm baffled as to why everyone hates me and is so extremely jealous of me... not jealous of let's say a rich stuck up pretty female, but of a nice sweet girl like me who isn't stuck up--it makes no sense...

Also people tend to treat me as if I'm so 'special'... but in a negative way... everyone tries to call me special, act like I'm special... and go out of their way to single me out and usually treat me badly... always... im not only sick of it it's a nightmare on another level... more like... special ed... liek she's 'special' so let's torture her for fun... people feel its OK to abuse me... it makes no sense and is so weird... as if I'm not human or deserve normal rights... I just get treated so badly by people its shocking.. I used to say even criminals don't get treated as badly as I do... this isn't right... mostly people ignore me or if they are interacting with me its going to be 'abusive' in some form... so I'm either alone or dealing with people who are mistreating me and that's my life... also if you read up on 'indigo people'... or those who are supposedly those... that is what I am... and 'indigos' might be mistreated by others... I was told by several healers oh you're indigo... not that it matters or even really means anything but just some possible explanation as to why I stand out etc... im spiritual attractive... who knows... strong energy maybe or aura...

And Haunting... yes... well what my mother has done... is a very long story... and yes its true... what people say and do to people can have such an impact... I know what you mean about the fascination with it as I've witnessed so many people who are ruined by their parents ro in childhood ro people's words--and people's words can have a very strong impact in a major way... in my case its different because... its not just words---my mother destroyed my life in extreme ways... and so did others... but that's another long story of hell to get into... and she did it in my adult life... and is still doing it if she can in different ways... and thanks for acknowledging the spiritual warfare thing... most people don't understand or believe in it... ive heard from christians what it is... and I realized... a long time ago what was going on but as it got worse, slowly began to understand... and I too do believe in it and understand it--ie forces... negative ones... but its so confusing and difficult... to deal with, being under 'attack' I guess and not knowing how to stop it... and thanks I agree there is the possibility or hope of change... with others more so than with me as I feel so doomed now... I used to believe in it but now... im not sure anymore... but you are so right about God intervening... thanks for the advice and bit of hope :)
    -

Nov 13, 2011, 09:11 PM
    also for instance.. if I go to a concert, bar, club or any place with a lot of people... people will tend to hang around me and try to bump into me a lot... intentionally or touch me or come near me or even push me... I mean most people do... the attention is focused on me a lot... to a point where I stopped going to places where there were lots of people because I would get almost injured from it.. people coming up to me, trying to stomp on my foot or knee me... or hit me on the back... for 'attention'... if I'm in a crowd.. anywhere I stand out... its like I have this presence that is powerful or enormous... and whether I know or think it or not... people are focused on me... I wish I was just paranoid or you know,. just 'thinking everyone is looking at you"...or focused on you, which does happen to many...but in my case...people are...again it's not as bad as it used to be-- in the past it was very extreme and very weird...and i couldn't even go anywhere it was so hard...even in some cases people following me around, yelling at me...acting crazy...even once in a restaurant some guy came with his friend...came and pointed at me..then walked off...err...or lots of weird situations...where i got tons of attention from people for no reason...or just everyone kind of 'staring at you" and you're like OK what the heck is going on its like I'm a celebrity or something... even once at a club I went in with a friend yrs ago.. and she's like... omg.. omg.. everyone is staring at you?? Did you see that... everyone is Staring at you?? You look so hot? But for me... that was normal... im thinking... ok everyone always stares at me--big deal? I got treated in this major weird celebrity way... again... its nothing like that anymore... or even close (maybe I'm less attractive now who knows or my energy's different)... or I don't focus on it as much or care because I'm beyond sick of it... but if I'm anywhere in a crowd... it still happens... some people will just stand there and stare at me... but for the most part... its not as bad yet the focus is still oddly on 'me' a lot of the time even if I'm not even noticing it... its kind of like... you're in a show and you're the star... and the focus is on 'you'.. yes in anyone's world... that's how it is---well just to their friends mostly or people around them... but in my case... its with everyone... random strangers etc... even if I don't notice something... I'll whisper something and someoen like a waiter will hear me seats down and comment... or people will comment in ways I can't describe... or treat you a certain way... ie you're the 'special one'... that kind of bizarre nonsense... in the past it was so intense and extreme and strange... but now it still happens and some people who might be with me at a concert or wherever... will notice... the attention they get if they're with me.. or feed off it..

.my friend yrs ago would use me to go to clubs with to get 'guys'... and she would say "oh when we left the club these guys followed us to another club"... again I couldn't get a date at a club... btu I just got the 'attention'... and usually if I left a place.. like literally at least 10 people would leave after me... almost anywhere... that type of stuff still happens... but I've learned to ignore it now and don't care... but along with the odd attention was the extreme mistreatment too and that's another story... but for instance... also I went to this restaurant ot get take out-- I had been there in the past months before... 5-6 times... but hadn't been there in months, used cash... and when I got my food the manager wrote on the receipt "thank you ____my name"... im thinking... how did she know my name? Or once I was leaving a mcdonalds.. at the drive through I frequented... but again no credit card used for a year... and these guys were yelling my name... BYE JENNIFERRR?! I'm like... huh?? Or I went to an olive garden... and a waitress said "oh those cooks in the back know your order they talk about you or it" I used to frequent it a lot but so do others... and once I went with someone and they said when I left, a waitress sat down and was talking about me to him but mostly negative things... ok weird..

I don't know who she is or how she knew me? And I went to that same olive garden two weeks ago (hadnt been there in months) and some random waiter I didn't know was walking by and waving at me like he knew me-- who the heck is that?? Or I'll go to a place and they'll say "oh i havent seen you in a while"... im thinking... ive never seen you? Or I go anywhere and they always remember my order though I've been there only once... the movie theater I go to a while ago, I went once and a girl took my order... I went back a week later--she knew my order and angrily yelled it when I got there---she goes... SWEET TEA HALF THIS HALF THAT?! Then she said.. you want your PRETZEL?? Rudely... err HUH?? I'm thinking... I was pissed... again I went weeks later and she did it again.. finally I went to the manager and asked him to tell her not to rudely yell my order if I go... and I told her off too... most of the time the women are very rude about it... and weird and it happened at another restaurant two weeks ago too... or once I went on a date with a guy at a restaurant... and a week later, I went again with another guy and had the same waitress---she took the guy aside and said "watch out for her..she was here last week with a different guy"... HUH?? He came to the table and said... that waitres just took me aside and told me this... im thinking... omg that is nuts... but that stuff happens to me 'all the time' I'm so used to it-- and aside from this I have like 100 more stories to tell... its crazy...

Nov 14, 2011, 02:57 PM
    My goodness you like to type! Well, for the sake of how long it takes to read those replies, we believe you as far as these weird circumstances go ;)

Let's get back to the subject of "spiritual warfare". When these Christians that you know have brought this up to you... don't they give you any push in the right direction? It's one thing to point out a POSSIBLE cause to your troubles... but without also offering how to fix the problem it doesn't do too much good. Have they talked to you at all about how to fix this issue, both mentally and tangibly?

Also, I didn't really mean to bring up a lot of issues with your mother, but how she treated you and spoke over you may be a big factor in this. I know it feels hopeless, but don't you see how silly it is to say that there is hope for others just not you? Do you know that all those others that have some issues also think that about themselves... there is hope for others, just not them. That is a very common and POWERFUL lie used by the Devil to keep people under his oppression.
    -

Nov 14, 2011, 09:19 PM
    Ummm no because I don't base it on just my own 'irrational' belief in the lack of hope for me, its based on CONSTANT oppression... the devil works to make people yes doubt feel defeated but does so in very extreme ways to where it shows you you have no chance... 14 years of horror and bad luck are enough to do that to anyone and anyone with a shred of hope after that is probabyl delusional... or you come to get that that belief has to be only a lie... obviously... no there is no solution just God but if that doesn't work-- oh well... spiritual warfare is complex and varies for each person... in some cases its pretty severe and a person has to suffer a lot... and ltierally is defeated by 'evil' through constant and extreme oppression and any chance for them finding happiness good or what not is then obliterated through oppression... its not just a small thing or a few small or large things, its years and years of it... and its non-stop... those who haven't experienced it wouldn't know some do those who study it and the rest don't have a clue
    -

Nov 14, 2011, 09:28 PM
    And no its not spoken word that destroys a person's life... it can affect their mind and yes it can have an impact on their life in various ways-- however it can't completely damage someone's life.. my mother's spoken word didn't do it was her actions... all words have power and esp those who have a certain power to inflict those onto others... but it will not do that amount of damage.. my mother is a narcissist and psychopath i.e. towards me... and she was like a personal.. well something bad... but being part of the spiritual warfare she's the one... who was apparently used to completely dsetroy me... as people the weak ones are used as pawns... but no spoken word cannot hold THAT large amount of power over someone's life but it can hold it to some degree... however rebuttaling what I've stated... now that I think of it I have witnessed many times... where people , my mother and others have said things to me that have come true... based on their ill intentions and ill spoken words... and it always held to be true and was influenced by those words... and did have an impact on my life... not dsetroying it but preventing you from being able to do certain things or oppression...
    -

Nov 14, 2011, 09:56 PM
    Oh yeah and an example of how I get treated---that show 'everybody hates chris'... thats how I get treated by people but usually worse... just mistreated by anyone/everyone... and if its not by 'some' people in some small form, then its by others in a large form... if its not by the employees, it's the bosses... if not the bosses the employees or everyone... im constantly having to fight people... however, I don't fight so its usually just me letting things go but after abuse and abuse, then they end it all with a big 'thing' of mistreatment... people generally, mistreat/absue then kick me out... its just a pattern... like 'let's see how much she can take' or let's see how much we can beat her down... and its ALWAYS the same pattern the same outcome... the same... all of it.. and even if I know what its going to be-- I still can't stop it... it happens in this regurgitating cycle and then it ends with me being basically 'abused extremeyl yelled at mistreated or screwde over extremely'.. I even find myself saying... hmm these people seem to be nice-- I wonder how they can screw me over? It seems as if... theres no way it can happen but ironically... ins ome odd form it does... and again designed to happen in the same way as other times... fyi this job I started... I came to work 15 minutes late and was sent home-- OK strange... and the guy kept sayign "well if you want to come back come back monday"... kind of like they are already thinking... shes going to leave-- there's no way she's going to stay here... even when they offered me the job the guy said "if you want to come then come" not "hey you have the job come on it on so and so"... their treatment hasn't been horrid yet... however.. then it began starting... one female manager began making small comments here and there which pertained to me or gave me strange or rude looks or tbasic minor mistreatment... they purposely do not want to pay people or me probably and changed one of the work days so it doesn't correspond with a certain pay period... friday was our first pay day... and I went into work 15 minutes late and they sent me home--I just started and they never told me if I was going to be late 10 minutes to call in... it was strange... I didn't come back to get my check however Monday I asked for my check and the guy went to the girl and said they'd give it to me at the end of shift--err why? He seems they think I'm going to take the money and run or who knows... finally when I got my check, of course they screwed me out of hours/pay... and 'bonus' that I should have gotten... of course... we are only there on a probationary period.. part time but so far it's been a nightmare... barely any breaks only two five minute breaks and barely a lunch... and it seems they are scared I'm going to leave and don't seem to really want to pay me or who knows what... some people will just 'screw me over' or maybe others too... but I can feel/sense and know what is going on its happened many times before... the singled out odd treatment etc... my shift ended at 7 and I wasn't sure if I could leave or not... the guy just looked at me ran and got my check without me saying anything... the fat female mgr made a rude comment pertaining to something I was doing too... as usual... kind of like if I have a big yellow book sitting there... people will say "NO yellow books allowed here"... type deal... again its not major mistreatment however... it's still the same 'getting screwed over'... not even giving me my paycheck after they ridiculously sent me home the day I was supposed to get it... it just seems they didn't want to pay me... not sure why me as I was doing a very good job on the job and should have gotten rewarded for being a beginner and doing so well-- however I'm raerly rewarded... just abused more or screwed over... another job I was at once I was appt setting.. and when I had made 7-8 appts the most in the day these crazy floor manager low class females came around and began harassing me telling me I was reading the script wrong... then the manager was saying it.. huh? I just did a phenomenal job and I'm being persecuted for it? Of cousre lies... but in a room full of morons where I was doing an OK job at a crappy job I'm being harassed for it? Again I'm used to be-- jealousy what not.. it seems they were trying to make me look bad in front of the owner and I'm not sure why-- maybe fear I'd take their job? Who knows... but it was ridiculous... its hard to fight back as its your 'bosses' or people above you doing this to you... but nothing new... and tons of other situations so many... these are two minor ones... but wahtever it is its cosntant mistreatment abuse harassment persecution etc...
    -

Nov 14, 2011, 10:13 PM
    I'm also the person who everyone just 'abuses'... its a weird reality-- of extreme persecution... everyone could be kind doting caring.. give someone money.. then turn to me and be cruel mean vindictive malicious evil... its just weird... youre the victim abused and everyone shows their 'evil side' to you... im not sure if that's part of the spiritual warfare and probably is but still strange... and over 95% of people treat me this way... they might look at someone and be smiling nice to them... then turn to me and want to do something bad to me... no guy has ever done anything for me, been with me... taken me anywhere... however they will do anything for other women while using me on the side to literally torment--like my ex who was giving everything to other women while using me on the side to abuse horribly... its hard being 'that person' its hard to go searching for good kindness compassion and receiving only cruel strange treatment... its odd that this keeps happening and is my only reality.. its like this warped weird reality... where no matter what I do... people end up attacking being abusive to me or screwing me over in the same way... in almost every situation... even if I'm on top it ends up happening... if there was even ONE person who hasn't treate dme this way... or treated me normally... I'd think idfferently... I'd have some hope... but there isn't... its persecution however... why... which is why I feel like either its sp warfare or something happenign in another dimension or just a parallel universe where I'm the screwed star who is getting tormented by people... in any case---i am the 'star' who is egtting treated this way and it is very bizarre... but the outcome of almost every given situation or most beign something cruel mean... for no reason... to an innocent girl... makes no sense... its strange... its the same thing happening over and over again like groundhog day and I even know the result... ive witnessed it 100 times and odder... I can't even stop it... and its people fighting abusing oppressing and bullying me to where... im left helpless trying to defend myself and then kicked out... and weirder doing it to one lone female when there are many others there with them...

Nov 15, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Yes, actually words spoken by a parent over and over a child can cause that kind of harm. In fact, it can open a spiritual door for a demon to be over that child. It very much DOES happen. I have no doubt you feel oppressed... I have been there, maybe not to the extreme you feel, but it was to the point of almost committing suicide. When you are there, hope is not something you can see... I know that... but I'm here to tell you there since you cannot see it for yourself. There IS hope. HOWEVER, there are also things you can begin to do in your life. I read your post in the other forum and the simple fact that you ALLOWED that man to put you in those situations is a perfect example. GET OUT OF THOSE SITUATIONS! But I know it goes much deeper than that... I'm just trying to show you there are things you can do to get started towards healing. While many may not know what you are going through, it does not mean you are alone in it.

Yes, spiritual warfare does vary from person to person... but there is always a victor in war and I simply want you to know it is still a possibility for you. Your warfare may be much stronger than some others, but that does not mean it is hopeless. In fact, I think if you truly thought it was hopeless you wouldn't have bothered to post on here in the first place.
    SORANDEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Move to San Luis Obispo, California. The happiest place on earth!

What I REALLY mean to say is: physically remove yourself from those oppressing you. Get away from them.

Easier said that done, I know, but "desperate times call for..." you know the rest :D
    sanwohya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Once you just close your eyes and think there is nothing in the universe there is only darkness whole over the universe now can you imagine where it starts and to where it ends for example you can tel india is from jammu kashmir to kanya kumari in the same way what would be the starting and ending point of universe??
    I don't know ans for this quest if you have please tell it to me
    llb13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 04:47 PM
    I feel for you. I myself have been through some of the same experiences. Truth is, it may not be as bad as it seems, but once this sort of thing starts it seems to consume the every thought. I, myself, have a supporting family, even though they worry about me because of my bazaar behavior that seems to come with it all. So, I may not be the one to claim advice for this because it has got to be so much worse without any support at all through this time. But, in addition, I had to become somebody basically, just to survive through it all. The first thing you could do is realize this weird stuff is happening - that of which you have already done. Secondly, do everything you can to improve your own characteristics, - meaning - live right to the best of your ability. Even if you partake, know that just because you are that you haven't extremely done so to where the effects of it are causing any undue stress and, thus, seeming causing the whole problem. . For instance, if you do party, don't heighten your vulnerability by losing sleep in addition to it all. This way, you know in your heart that sleep deprivation couldn't be causing blame toward the whole reason you could've lost sleep in the first place. Okay enough of that. The more survival techniques here should include the following, watch who you tell! Nobody understands in the real world. Just know that you sound ridiculus because trust me that's what everybody thinks the whole thing sounds like - ridiculous. Repespect their opinions and understand why they feel that way. Try to remember back when you didn't have all this drama and somebody else did. Did you understand? Probably not. If you do speak of anything about it, do it in a laughing manner, and don't go into detail, just make a joke. Also, don't let "them" win! If there is a precautionary measure you can take to avoid them "showing you that you're not paying attention" do it. For instance, if moving your keys around so you can't get into your car to go to work has been a problem, solve the problem, get a hook for your keys and either hook them to you or your purse. Every night before you go to sleep, count your money, gather all your belongings you will need in the morning so they don't have fun watching you look for them in the morning. I have slept in my clothes since I figured out what was going on. There is so much more I could help you with, but like you, I'm exhausted from it all. It doesn't take long. It's become a way of life for me, and actually has leveled out and even dissipated somewhat since I have almost mastered dealing with it all. So basically, even if it sounds bazaar and out of ordinary to handle things a certain way because normal people don't do it like that, don't worry about what people think just handle it the way that you know works out best for you. Try to have a positive attitude about everything, even when things get turbulent. It won't always be possible. But try anyway, even if the last try was unsuccessful. Never say anything bad about anybody because nine time out of ten these forces that are bothering you aren't the ones you think they are. It sometimes seems to me that they use decoyic situations to their benefit. But when things get chaotic, it gets very easy to misinterpret and even escalate the current situation into something that its not. I don't know what it is causing all this for you or myself, I just can totally relate. Just remember, action causes reaction; or reaction can cause more action; don't let that be an "and" in the place of "or". And really, if you can stop it before the first reaction, you may find they get bored and move on for a while. I wish I could help you more. I truly feel for you. Church television helps too, even if you aren't a religious person, preachers can sometimes have some very good stable advice to give from their special book of morals, inspirational advice basically. Okay, I'm kind ready to quit typing now . Hope things get better, and have a wonderful evening!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does love exist? Or it is just an illusion created by people not to feel lonely? [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering is there anything like pure love? I have never experienced something like that at least reciprocated one. Sometimes it just feels like it can exist but not for me. I have tried to open my heart once but the person did not feel the same way, so I had to respect that. I just wish him...

Does real romantic love exist? [ 23 Answers ]

Is there really such a thing called love? I mean I love my mother, she always treats me well, love my neices, they are great. But is there really such a thing as romantic love? I highly doubt it. I don't understand the notion of you will fall in love again. It makes no sense to me because I think...

Have you a waken from what seemed like a dream but in reality it was real? [ 3 Answers ]

This goes back to a childhood memory (I was about 9 years old) that still make me wonder "how come i dont remember?" Just like a dream with no real beginning, what I thougt was dream started with me playing tag in school. All the kids were running after me to tag me and I eventually asked "why is...

Is it possible to have any sort of exchange between parallel universes. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I often remember things that my friends don't. What I recall can range anywhere from now into the past 13 or so years; I'm 17 and nine months old. I was taking a shower in a small government housing unit where I currently live and then suddenly remembered vividly detailed vision like...

View more questions Search