Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 11, 2011, 02:19 PM
    How tall is Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom?
    If you've ever seen the movie super Mario bros, Mario looks to be about 5'5. In super Mario bros he looks to be say about 3 inches. When he is Super Mario from the red mushroom he's twice the height as normal Mario. Knowing Yoshi is a baby t-Rex or so proves Mario isn't all that tall. Unless he really is as tall as he is the mario bros movie 5'5. It could just be in super Mario bros games the turtles are just larger than the ones on this planet. What are your thoughts about Mario's height.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 02:34 PM
    It is carton, it is not real, there is no real height. You can look up the details of the actor who played the role in the movie to see his real height, I think it is taller than 5 5
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 03:01 PM
    Mario is 5 feet tall.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2011, 10:48 PM
    Man... you have huge TV screens. Mario's only a few inches on my screen. :-P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

In Super Mario All Stars for the SNES which is the real super mario bros 2? [ 2 Answers ]

One of my favorite games I used to play on the SNES super Nintendo was Super Mario All Stars. It has a total of four games to choose from - Super Mario bros, Super Mario bros the lost levels, super Mario bros 2, and super Mario bros 3. I get confused between super Mario bros 2 and super Mario bros...

Crazy disgusting mushroom [ 1 Answers ]

I asked this before, but I'm asking again:rolleyes: I have a stubborn mushroom mass growing under an outdoor rug. It has grown through the rug and looks like someone threw up under my table. There is a hole in the concrete under the rug. How can I get this to die:eek: and how can I get it out of...

Edible mushroom cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I grow edible mushroom from wood waste?

Mushroom Cultivation [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I want to start to grow the mushrooms in my house. I want to know the details for the same.

View more questions Search