Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linoslove43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's
    I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh

Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree and it has food in it. I also remember a bad lady who has a hallway of heads that she can exchange and put on. Creepy. The movie kind of reminds me of the never ending story or another weird wizard of oz. if any body has any clue please help me out. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Stacy
    sayra119 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 10:54 AM
    It is Return to Oz. One of my favorites!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Fragments of a fantasy/adventure movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this person sitting on a swing outside and being quite bored and then all of a sudden the person finds this gem thing with a string attached to it lying on the ground and it turns into this big chase between this witch-type lady riding a horse and going after this person. Anyone have...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search