Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yummycrumby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Charge of?
    On one of my credit report one credit card said charge of? What does that mean?
    symone91 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 01:11 PM
    It means they charged it off as a debt they were not able to collect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod Charge [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know when my iPod is done charging? Does the blinking light turn green or something?

14yr Old Charge Off [ 6 Answers ]

When I was in college I was pretty stupid with $, I loaned a CC out to a boyfriend who charged it to its limit ($800), and it was never paid. That was in 1992. After getting most of my debts paid off, this one dropped off collections... was still on my credit. I lived in a cash only world,...

Theft Charge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Yesterday I was charged with theft (under $5000), I stole a cover up and a mascara. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea of what I am going to be charged with, and if you think that jail time will be give. I am not entirely sure what the normal charges are, the goods I stole came to $23...

Under Or Over Charge! [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Know If The System Under Or Over Charge Without Using The Gauge.

Charge for an audit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who wants me to bascially complete an unofficial audit of her company's books for years 1997-current. She requested an estimate of the cost. Since it is going to be quite tedious and involved I really am having a hard time calculating the fee - whether to charge per hour or one...

View more questions Search