Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Nov 7, 2011, 10:05 PM
    I don't know what's wrong with me...
    Hi there, a couple of days ago as I woke up I felt back-ache and now my upper thigh is hurting me when I move it, sleep or am going to sit down, I must also state that I have been picking my toddler very much ,thank you for your help before hand :)
    Gryphyn34 Posts: 49, Reputation: 8

Nov 28, 2011, 12:19 PM
    You may be having muscle spasms during sleep. I get them and my muscles feel exactly as you describe when I get up. Usually happens when I have used muscles that I'm not used to using. Try eating bananas on a regular basis. This will usually keep the spasms away. If you get one during waking hours eat a banana while it's happening and it will stop, unless it is severe. In which case you massage the muscle till it stops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Am I wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: there is a true story! One of my best friends would like to get married in next year! Cause her boyfriend asked her to do that! Her boyfriend said get married first but not invite any one to attend their wedding and to see if they are suitable for each other or not for the rest of...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search