Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyJLo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Possibly an 80s movie about a bald guy who might be imaginary
    I am looking for a movie title, I remember bits and pieces of it from my childhood. There is a very white bald guy who could be an imaginary friend or a demon... He bites the head off stuffed animals and he pees in this kids older brothers beer and puts it back in the fridge... I know it sounds crazy but he wears a spike collar and he might have had a mohawk.. any ideas... not drop dead fred
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 5, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Little Monsters (1989) ?
    Foxfyr31 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
    I think you are talking about the movie Little Monsters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this children's movie (possibly from the 80s or 90s) [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it but I know it was animated and at the start there was a girl possibly with someone else riding up either some sort of escalator/elevator type thing to another place

A movie from the 80s possibly the 70s... [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying my best to find this movie, but haven't had any luck. The only scene I remember is this guy being tied up either on a stake, or tied to a wall, can't remember. A paper bag was then placed over his head with a target painted on the bag. Next this really arrogant guy with a cross bow...

70s/80s kids movie, possibly television show. [ 0 Answers ]

This is a long shot, but I remember a movie (or maybe it was a TV show) and the details are very limited. I specifically remember toy like monster figurines that come to life. One of them is rectangular with circular nodules on his body and he was either black or purple (maybe?). I remember there...

An old movie from possibly 80s or 90s about a girl con.. [ 1 Answers ]

all i can remember is theres 2 guy cops or sailors or something of the sort and they arrest this one girl and theres a point where they stop at a hotel and she tries to seduce one of the men.. she tries to escape several times... thats all i can remember... someone help!! =) thx

Looking for 80s Anime Movie possibly japanese [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the name of a film I saw when I was very young so this is probably going to be a long shot but any help is appreciated. I think the film was japanese but can't be sure and it was set on a different planet and centred round a boy and a girl. The boy was lured away from his...

View more questions Search