Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloeD123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 01:29 PM
    If put chocolate hair dye on blonde hair what colour would it go?
    If I put dark chocolate hair dye on blonde bleach hair what colour would it go? Or should I go the hairdressers and get it done so it doesn't go a horrible colour if it does go wrong?
    Jasmine.Cullen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 09:42 AM
    You should Go to the hair dressers Believe Me They Know Better!
    Tell Them What Color Do You Want to Have And After That Its Like A Piece Of Cake And Its All Done and they will get you the exact color u want :)
    NailTech Posts: 61, Reputation: 9

Nov 25, 2011, 04:05 PM
    I would recommend going to a salon to get it dyed, depending on the exact blond that your hair is will give you different outcomes and may not be the color you were expecting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I put a blonde hair dye on ginger hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've just stripped my hair and its ginger! And I want to go blonde. I need to no if I put a blonde dye on it will it go blonde? "HELP"

Can I put blonde dye over dyed brown hair [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my naturally blonde hair brown and I want to dye it back to blonde so is it safe to put blonde hair dye over my already dyed brown hair. The dye has faded a lot and I can see blonde streaks in my hair. Please help

What colour do I put on my bleached hair to make it a dark blonde colour [ 1 Answers ]

What colour do I put on my bleached hair to get it to dark blonde

Will colour dye fade into blonde hair [ 5 Answers ]

I Have light blonde hair and recently put some purple, black and dark red streaks into it. All of the colours I bought were permanent. The only thing is will they fade into my blonde? I had it pink once (streaks pink) and it faded ruining my blonde hair, but I thought it was down to the pink hair...

Can I put red hair dye over bleached blonde? [ 1 Answers ]

3 days ago I dyed my hair blonde from darkish brown, I don't like it, so now I want to go dark red. I just want to know if it is going to work or if it will go bright red?

View more questions Search