Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehdecker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 12:57 PM
    How to find the size of a tempstar package unit in the model number?
    My model # is pgad47d1k4 how many tons? If it said 48 it would be a 4 ton but the 47 throws me off.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a used York package unit, model number DINA036N07206C. [ 2 Answers ]

A guy has it for sale and said it's only 4 years old. It's a 3.5 ton. He said it ran on propane but will also run on natural gas, which is what I need. First off, how old is that model number and is it a quality unit? And will I need to change anything out for it to run natural gas? I have...

What size unit is tempstar model ca1042uka1? [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT SIZE UNIT IS Tempstar model CA1042UKA1?

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from [ 0 Answers ]

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from a model home as a garage booster, no info on the unit as to max breaker size. I bought a 40 amp dbl pull to wire it up. Also there are two black and one yellow, am I to assume both black wires attach to the white...

Where do I find the Model and Serial number for my 25 year old Janitrol AC unit? [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find a tag inside or out with the model and serial number. There is a metal Janitrol nameplate on the front of the condenser unit but no other plates that are legible. Am I missing something?

My outside unit fan went out how do I find the model number [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ge outside unit the fan went out how do I find the model number

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.