Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skokundrelcheto Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 10:11 AM
    What are the "ingredients" of a good movie?
    What are the "ingredients" of a good movie?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Homework, again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

A - "Good Time" impossible to find :( [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download (or if anyone has uploaded) "Good Time" by the UK nu-metal band, A... it was used in the Nokia 3300 adverts back in 2003. It's so hard to find because "A" isn't a specific enough name for a band, so I can't find this particular...

Is "METATHIONE" good for hepatitis B patients? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it okay to use metathione to Hepatitis B patients? I want to be more sure because I saw it on TV last week. And also is metathione can diminish the puffiness and wrinkles in the skin? TNKS FOR READING! :)

View more questions Search